Voices are driving me crazy!

S

sallimae76

I don't know what to do! Why is he here haunting me? Keeps calling himself and "ape" and saying "we're mad" and telling me to "burn". It sounds like an imp! Why is this happening to me! I don't need this, I'm already severely depressed and think of suicide daily!

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Are you on any medication for hearing voices?

I'm on 10mg Aripiprazole and 4mg Risperidone and they reduce the volume of mine by a good 95%. Now I Iet everything he says wash over me and ignore him completely.

Have you tried CBT and mindfulness to help you cope? I helped me a lot.

S

sallimae76

I do not take medications. I recognize the voice as a family member. My sister threatened me and told me I was going to burn.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I highly recommend some anti-psychotics, the huge wave of relief that came over me when I started taking them was amazing.

S

sallimae76

I have taken meds in the past. They sometimes worked or sometimes didn't. But my question to you is what if someone with supernatural abilities is using my "mental health" as a guise to abuse me? Do you think that is possible? Oh the stories I could tell you...

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I do think it's what's happening to you, someone with supernatural abilities is abusing you but it's not who you think.

It's my personal belief that we all share our bodies with another consciousness, a unique and independent mind that has been with us and grown with us since birth. I call them 'head-mates' or the 'twin within' but a book I've been reading that talks a lot about this other mind calls them Daemons.

I believe your 'twin sister within' is mimicking family members voices to try and unsettle you and drive you crazy, for what reason I don't know but mine was a complete social outcast and thought it would be fun to mess with my mind and emotions.

They have many abilities that some would say are supernatural but she's just using her natural ability to talk to you to wind you up, anti-psychotics not only reduce their volume by and incredible amount but take away all of their supernatural abilities aswell so if you really want to hurt this voice back I'd see about getting back on the medication.

I'd love to hear some of the stories you mentioned and perhaps I can explain some of your experiences.

S

sallimae76

My sister has repeated exact conversations that I have had with other people. She has also quoted my diary to me. She has also mentioned seeing me in certain situations, when she was not there. She has also told me that I was going to "burn" and the voice frequently tells me to "burn". When the voice use to say more things, at one time he said that my sister was "god" and that he (I recognize as my brother in law) was her husband.

Another sister told me (her voice) that, "We don't like human women, but we know that we need them."

My siblings and brother in law commented on me masturbating, that they saw me.

Random strangers have known things about me. I have too many stories to write.

Z

Zoe1

hi Salli

I think some of it is real and some of it isn't

before I went on medication
I thought that famous people were watching me from satellite cameras
that they could see into my bedroom
and that if it was dark they would use an infra red camera

in hospital I was shouting out abuse
to various celebrities that were watching me
and leaving notes for the staff about it

it seemed to me that the newspapers the next day
would contain details of my private life

as NWiddi has said , the medication really reduces the power of these voices
and allows you to look at them without being under their power

so now I have medication and I have a therapist
and I'm having some really good days when I feel super well

nobody will force you to take medication
unless you hurt yourself

:hug5:

S

sallimae76

Hi Zoe,

I have decided that I am not going to talk about supernatural beings or the voices anymore. They have the upper hand, and I can't prove anything. That is why I kept quiet for so long. I am on my own here.

Z

Zoe1

awww I'm sorry to hear that
did I say something wrong about it ? :redface:

D

dewey

I don't know what to do! Why is he here haunting me? Keeps calling himself and "ape" and saying "we're mad" and telling me to "burn". It sounds like an imp! Why is this happening to me! I don't need this, I'm already severely depressed and think of suicide daily!
Sorry to hear you're so low. That sounds like a very very difficult experience, and it must be frightening. I'm sorry to hear it.

How are you currently managing this? Are you talking to a professional about it?

D

dewey

I have taken meds in the past. They sometimes worked or sometimes didn't. But my question to you is what if someone with supernatural abilities is using my "mental health" as a guise to abuse me? Do you think that is possible? Oh the stories I could tell you...
I can reassure you no one with supernatural abilities is using your mental health to abuse you.The supernatural doesn't exist. Hearing voices is just a sign you're not very well and need some proper help and support :hug:

S

sallimae76

Okay. So I am going to go on medication as soon as I can, even though I know that the voice is external. I am at rock bottom. The devilish, impish voice keeps saying "I'm an ape" and "I'm mad" and tells me to "burn", from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. It's like a broken record, and it may drive me to suicide. I want everyone to know that if I take that route, I truly fought the good fight, and tried to live a good purpose driven life.

S

sallimae76

I believe that god is an abuser, that he controls the matrix and that he has a diseased mind. I was born innocent and I am still fairly innocent. I deserve better than this place.

Z

Zoe1

please dont go , you are needed in this world
for your advocacy skills

please get some help

you are loved ! :hug:

S

sallimae76

Thank you Zoe, it means a lot. I will take it day by day.

Z

Zoe1

thankyou Salli

I just wanted to add that if you go for help
its not necessarily medication, there may be other things like CBT
that a professional would recommend
:hug5::loveshower::cheekkiss:

Z

Zoe1

cognitive behavioural therapy

I have not had it actually
I have a psychologist , who probably has cbt as part of her training