Voices and what they are telling me

N

Nanischa

I'm doing well today thankyou, I take 10mg of Aripiprazole and 4mg of Risperidone for my voice, they lower the volume of his voice and stop him causing me as much pain as he used to.

He still can cause a little pain every now and then and he messes with my face muscles making them twitch, on top of that he never shuts up, always singing, talking, nagging and begging me to talk to him back but I haven't said a word to him for just over two and a half years yet he carries on talking at me, it really is quite exhausting.

I used to talk to him a lot which is how I know so much about him and his kind, sometimes out loud like you used to but now we can just speak in my mind if I wanted to.

He taught me that he's my twin brother that was hiding inside me all my life, two minds sharing the same body and that everyone has one wether they know it or not, he came out to me three years ago. I call them the 'twin within', 'head-mates' (like Siamese twins but we share the same head), the 'hidden people' or a 'passenger mind'.

It's not all bad being a passenger though, they get special abilities to make things better for them, the main ones are being able to read other peoples minds and feelings like you already know and they can leave the body and go anywhere they want, some can learn to take us with them when they leave the body which is where 'out of body' experiences come from.

They can talk to other peoples twins in a way we can't hear so they may be friends with the twins of your friends and co-workers and of course their family. Unfortunately for mine he hasn't had any friends in his entire life and his family are estranged from him so when he decided to talk to me he terrorised me out of hatred for me and my ability to make friends and the love I have from my family, he tells me daily that he hates me which is very sad as all I want is to be his friend and give him a better life than he could have had if he remained hidden to me but he has to learn to behave himself and give me no pain and a little peace and quiet from time to time.

I envy you and your twin, it can be a very rewarding relationship if you take care of each other instead of fighting each other.

I dont hear a voice ... Its not loud not outside of me but its like a thought ...that can answer me back .. If you think and say in your mind apple this is how it sounds like a thought form not a voice and it has no gender. Its just a thought communication .

N

Nanischa

I dont hear a voice ... Its not loud not outside of me but its like a thought ...that can answer me back .. If you think and say in your mind apple this is how it sounds like a thought form not a voice and it has no gender. Its just a thought communication . but if i go out to see other people sometimes when i meet a person that does not like me for some reason i hear the thought say you bitch and then i can feel im not welcome there so i try to be around people that are nice to me.

O

OCDguy

Just out of curiosity, does this thought voice sound more rational than your own thoughts?

O

OCDguy

Then I guess the obvious is to ignore it if you can, or challenge what it's saying, or speak to your Doctor :)

N

Nanischa

I love it its not a voice its a thoughtform and it helps me. I think my problem is i aint ill . im a real spiritual getting accurate info. I dont want it to leave or ignore it. I learn from it and its a friend.

N

Nanischa

But when i was talking to myself then i was ill but i was not talking to a voice i just starting talking it was no sense words that came out of my mouth and at the moment it happened i felt disoriented and in a state of confusion. So it was very diffrent then communicating with my thoughts.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Any joy getting a medication review? How do you go about that in Iceland?

I have a support worker that I can call at any time to get more medication or change to a different one.

I really hope you can get your son back soon.

N

Nanischa

I have a team of doctors nurses and social workers yes following m through. Im afraid to switch medication. I am on olansapine 12.5 mg. Its going ok exept the mornings and to be able to take care of mybson go to work i have to be able to wake up. But the other meds make u tardive and cause tardive psycoshis if u stop them. I hope i get my son back too and i hope that onecday they will reduce it to 2.5 then i would he happy.

burt tomato

burt tomato

the telepathic voices are trying to drag me down into their hellish abyss. It is irritating, but I just use it for intel, and stay detached.

burt tomato

burt tomato

it is bad today. i really need to retreat to nature, commune with treebeard, only a couple of days to go.

N

Nanischa

Couple of days for what ?

Has anyone here read peter breggin or know the name of the lesbian pshyciatrist that has scitsophrenia ?

burt tomato

burt tomato

Ohh you chat to the tree spirits how are they?
I believe when I am close to nature the tree spirits come to me, and then they wish me to do things for them. Perhaps they want me to help them. Earth is in crisis, so maybe they want info about me first, and then will decide how to proceed. I believe being in nature is better than 1000 sleeps.

N

Nanischa

Burt and all the rest of you .. What spiritual experiences have u had in your life.

N

Nanischa

I believe when I am close to nature the tree spirits come to me, and then they wish me to do things for them. Perhaps they want me to help them. Earth is in crisis, so maybe they want info about me first, and then will decide how to proceed. I believe being in nature is better than 1000 sleeps.
Ok cool

burt tomato

burt tomato

IDK, but this week I think the nature spirits wanted me to speak my mind and be honest. I think they were concerned about my voices. I am looking forward to returning to them on saturday to see what they will have me do for next week. maybe they will extract the info from my spirit and come up with a new plan.

NWiddi

NWiddi

I really like this website its active .. Please tell me about u Nwiddi.
I've been hearing a voice for just over 3 years now, it all started back in February 2016 just before my 36th birthday. It began as multiple voices hearing them in my inner ears rather than in my mind like thoughts, the voices were pretending to be those of the authorities speaking to me telepathically and were coming to get me for drug use and watching TV and movies online, they made me paranoid and delusional but I also went on a research binge online and found other voice hearers from history without even understanding what I was doing and why, it was like I was being guided by some unknown force to try and figure out what was happening to me.

Eventually things got worse I was put in hospital for 9 days until things got better, my voice had given up his attack on me and was scared I may end up there for a long time so he stopped for a time at least.

Months later he came back and did the same but this time the voice was in my mind rather than my ears and I eventually stopped believing him, he changed his tactics and made me believe he was other people or entities like God, the Devil and Angels until I stopped believing him again and started studying spirituality and he became my higher self or a spirit guide but the only thing that was true was that he was singular instead of many people.

I got absorbed into spirituality for a while thinking they had all the answers, but I found the truth to be in the middle between spirituality and science, he was a singular entity but not my higher self, spirit guide or negative entity speaking to me through my crown chakra, he had started hurting me physically so I thought he must be a part of me so I figured he was actually sharing the same body and that all humans have two minds cohabitating one body.

He didn't like this realisation so started hurting me more and terrorising me with horrible sensations, it was so bad I even thought about killing myself to make it stop but then I got smart and wondered if medication was the answer, I went into A&E and spoke to a psychiatric nurse and he arranged an appointment with an early intervention team doctor who prescribed me anti-psychotics and they reduced the volume of the voice and the pain I was in by 95% so psychiatry even though they don't know the truth have experience in dealing with his kind, the rest is history, I have power over him and not the other way around now.

I've since then tried to explain what I've learned to as many people as possible to share my power with them in the hopes that they can learn to control their voices. I found this forum in 2017 and posted my explanation in the 'Spiritual and other alternative perspectives' section which has had 4566 views so far. A man has recently told me about a book called 'The Daemon - A guide to your extraordinary secret self' by Anthony Peake which describes everything I've come to believe about voices and their origins and I've learned people have been studying their kind for over 3000 years and have come to the same conclusions I have.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Hearing Voices Groups 3
ShadesOfTheRubix Hearing Voices Groups 0