• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Voices and reality

S

SupremeVictory

Has anybody had an experience where something the voices said was confirmed by a person in real life? For example, for me something that the voices said was shouted by someone living close to me word for word. I’ve also had the same experience on trains etc where people have shouted at me along the same lines as what the voices say.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice once told me what a family member was thinking and I confirmed it with her, we did a test and I got her to think of a shape and four times in a row my voice gave me the answers.

My voice also told me what a friend would be wearing on the day I was due to visit her, when I got there she was wearing what my voice had told me she would be.

W

wellness

Has anybody had an experience where something the voices said was confirmed by a person in real life? For example, for me something that the voices said was shouted by someone living close to me word for word. I’ve also had the same experience on trains etc where people have shouted at me along the same lines as what the voices say.
Its the other way around if you pay close attention to the sequence of events The Voices play all sort of nasty tricks Mine have come up with the term "We are here to P you or Pain you" I don't know where these bloody Voices get or derive such a perverse intelligence .... but that is their sad reality !!!
They will record phrases that people say around you and replay those to give you the allusion that you are feeling ....
They will not want you to get to the bottom of their reality that they are some manifestation of Mental illness. They always WANT to feel like they are real People !!!
And that it is some real people messing with us ....
All the best mate !!
Cheerio

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

When Logan is up to his tricks I hear people speaking my thoughts and his thoughts, would be considered a voice and reality from your perspective.

AnnN

AnnN

Help me if you have an idea...
I keep thinking about how something bad will happen. My voices constantly threaten me that if I do not do something, someone close to me will die or be injured. I control myself not to listen to them but still it is not simple.

W

wellness

Help me if you have an idea...
I keep thinking about how something bad will happen. My voices constantly threaten me that if I do not do something, someone close to me will die or be injured. I control myself not to listen to them but still it is not simple.
If it is such a case I would recommend like I do MESS with these Voices and DARE them to hurt any of your loved ones. Once My Voices were acting too smart I threw a coin on the floor and dared them to pick it up lol they just all retreated in the background !!! This is a way you need to MESS their reality of these Hallucinatory Voices !!!

Z

Zuiese

Has anybody had an experience where something the voices said was confirmed by a person in real life? For example, for me, something that the voices said was shouted by someone living close to me word for word. I’ve also had the same experience on trains etc where people have shouted at me along the same lines as what the voices say.
Hi, Hope you're doing well, could I ask if you get swarmed 'mobbed' or judgemental strangers looking at you funny when these events occur, as in the two examples above.
Have you ever heard of Eliza Parr or Activism of care on youtube, (they are not funky ones).