• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Voices and Pain

Zero One

Zero One

Sometimes the voices I have tell me that they are hurting me for whatever reason. Just a while ago one told me it was going to hurt my back then I felt excruciating pain immediately. Do you ever have the voices combined with physical pain?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
This happens to me all the time, I get random pains that I associate with my voice. And in my dealings with people from the hearing voices network it seems to be common for a voice to take credit for unexplainable pain.

Before meds it used to be intense and as you said excruciating but on meds it's far weaker (almost 95% weaker) so all I get now is very minor pain that mostly pulses so I know it's my voice doing it, he can't seem to sustain it for very long not like he used to.

My best guess is that people have Dopamine all wrong, I believe it's our voices neurotransmitter, starve them of Dopamine and their electrical signals that cause pain and the volume of their voice (my voice is again around 95% quieter since taking meds so I see a correlation) gets much weaker.

B

butterfly88

hello there,
if they can make you feel excruciating pain, you should know, they can also make you feel pleasure beyond your imagining. But you know that already dont you? Maybe you should ask them to give it to you for a change, i know you love him, he loves you too, and sooner or later, you will be in him and he will be in you.

B

butterfly88

oops..
lol.. wrong "me"
it gets mixed up every now and then..the "programs"
but then again, you should try asking them

B

butterfly88

In concentration camps, they used to torture people in, unbelievable, ways. Some have survived and they have stories to tell, very, very, interesting stories.

At one point, in torture, the amount of pain crosses a threshould, of consciousness, when they finally, finally, "accept" it 1000%, and at that very moment, the most curious thing happens. Instead of pain, they feel bliss, they start glowing.

You have two options, you can fight it all your life, keep on feeling pain, after a few months there wont even be meds for you to block it out, or you could accept the situation 100% and surrender to the source of all things pain and pleasure and good and bad and this and that and the moment you do that, you will know what you truly are, then we can play together ;)

Hello513

Hello513

In concentration camps, they used to torture people in, unbelievable, ways. Some have survived and they have stories to tell, very, very, interesting stories.

At one point, in torture, the amount of pain crosses a threshould, of consciousness, when they finally, finally, "accept" it 1000%, and at that very moment, the most curious thing happens. Instead of pain, they feel bliss, they start glowing.

You have two options, you can fight it all your life, keep on feeling pain, after a few months there wont even be meds for you to block it out, or you could accept the situation 100% and surrender to the source of all things pain and pleasure and good and bad and this and that and the moment you do that, you will know what you truly are, then we can play together ;)

Really because I beat the voices, and they were only a source of pain. My fight was not futile, but of course you would say "I will see"

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
if they can make you feel excruciating pain, you should know, they can also make you feel pleasure beyond your imagining. But you know that already dont you?
Yes I already know and have experienced that so I don't have to imagine it, but what my voice did to me was tantamount to sexual abuse. Pleasure yes but unwanted.

Again an ability that has diminished greatly due to the use of anti-psychotics. Very little pain and very little pleasure thanks to the drugs.

B

butterfly88

See, in not here to cause trouble, im here to.. tell people what ive seen, if they think im crazy, im crazy, i dont mind being crazy because crazy is the only thing thats ever worked for me. if crazy gives me abilities thats only fairytale to most, id rather have it then not, and im not alone, its happening all over the globe.

my point is, economy is collapsing, you wont be there with her when she is all on her own with no means to get any meds etc to block it out. So im trying to.. Im trying to tell her what she can do when such a situation happens.

Hello513

Hello513

See, in not here to cause trouble, im here to.. tell people what ive seen, if they think im crazy, im crazy, i dont mind being crazy because crazy is the only thing thats ever worked for me. if crazy gives me abilities thats only fairytale to most, id rather have it then not, and im not alone, its happening all over the globe.

my point is, economy is collapsing, you wont be there with her when she is all on her own with no means to get any meds etc to block it out. So im trying to.. Im trying to tell her what she can do when such a situation happens.
So you view yourself as some sort of "prophet". In my experience everyone who claims to be a "prophet" is a false one.

B

butterfly88

No, im trying to say, everybody is that way, dont you see?

Zero One

Zero One

This happens to me all the time, I get random pains that I associate with my voice. And in my dealings with people from the hearing voices network it seems to be common for a voice to take credit for unexplainable pain.

Before meds it used to be intense and as you said excruciating but on meds it's far weaker (almost 95% weaker) so all I get now is very minor pain that mostly pulses so I know it's my voice doing it, he can't seem to sustain it for very long not like he used to.

My best guess is that people have Dopamine all wrong, I believe it's our voices neurotransmitter, starve them of Dopamine and their electrical signals that cause pain and the volume of their voice (my voice is again around 95% quieter since taking meds so I see a correlation) gets much weaker.
This makes me think a lot and it makes sense to me. Sorry that you have been through this. My pain used to be excruciating as well with hallucinations that demons were going inside of me and making me better. Some of them were even sleeping in me. At the time I really believed it because all my pains we're going along with the stories. My recovery from risperidone was the worst. Now I tend to think I am well but they know how to manipulate bodies and cause pain and that is what they do. I used to be on pain meds. I loved them but my back got better and stopped hurting me so I stopped them. The voices have been giving me excruciating pain and asking me if I want to hey meds...my experience with voices and medicine is they sometimes block the high.

Zero One

Zero One

hello there,
if they can make you feel excruciating pain, you should know, they can also make you feel pleasure beyond your imagining. But you know that already dont you? Maybe you should ask them to give it to you for a change, i know you love him, he loves you too, and sooner or later, you will be in him and he will be in you.
They did the pleasure before, mostly on sexual pleasures then they switched to pain.

Who do you mean that I love? Satan? He saved me from some of their death tortures so no matter if he is a program or some other type of being, I still love him🙃💕