Voice hearing

B

BeingTested

Hello,
I'm a 31 year old women who's been hearing voices for the past 5 months solid. I've even started dreaming about it. I've been hearing the devil aka Baal for the majority of the last 2 months of it. I lost sleep for over 1000 nights becoming a new mother. The first voices I heard were 3 people in the complex I was living in on the 5th floor. I thought this man with his girlfriend and girlfriends daughter were fighting. It escalated to him wanted to throw them out. Turned into him trying to kill them because the girlfriend would not leave to a homeless shelter. He got obsessed with me smoking cigs on my balcony. He could see me, and the women was tied up looking through her window. Trying to get help. That's how I got involved on their end. Eventually I called the police because I could hear him trying to get me to open my door using the girl as leverage to get me to open it. "if you want her, open the door for her. I'll bring her to you."
The police found nothing. I then communicated to the voices outloud for the first time. Telling them I'd protect my children till the end if they tried to break in our apartment. They asked me what I was doing this for risking myself. I said for love. For what God would want me to do. The next night 2 angels came to me and told me I was being tested.
The next night an angel came to me I couldn't see only hear. An angelic interview. It was not fun. Games. Testing me to see what I would do. He said the devil liked me. Asked me if I'd accept the power. I said yes. Because I thought who else would do this? Or be good enough to win whatever I was being tested for, which they never told me.
The next day I could hear the voices of every single person I saw, thought of, saw on TV, read books by, even music I listened to.
Skip to now months and months later I'm finally going to get medications on Monday.
My fear is that this is really happening. And no one believes me. That it's all in my head. He harasses me to let him in the house and to go outside to have a cig so he can show me his face. That I have to make a decision and I'm driving him crazy with the thoughts I have.
Does anyone else have advise or think they Re talking to him to? He tricks me into thinking I'm talking to Jesus or the angels. But it's not him.

Kerome

Kerome

It sounds like a classic hearing voices scenario. I hope the medication helps you.

B

BeingTested

Thanks Kerome
I'm getting better at ignoring them. And to stop talking to myself in my head. Another helpful thing is to not complain in my head or think about something I'd like to say to another person