• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voice hearing - auditory hallucinations

S

Speechless

Hello Speechless 👋

Are you under the care of a professional? In the beginning I didn't get care, that is why I asked. I think it is better to go sooner than later. The voices for me were at first very loving then it took a sharp change and became extremely abusive with severe pain and a lot of negative symptoms and emotional abuse. It was so bad I attempted suicide three times. Yes they now say they are mind control software, a good reference I found for this in popular culture is the term "psychoelectric weapons" if you ever want to check it out. It is basically a computerized system that uses technology to impact brainwaves and bodies.

Yes I've been in and out of psych wards but only heard voices 7 months ago and thus the voices basically made me go in as I was scared and that was a horrible in their my reality was bad should I say.

I'm on these forum after reading other posts and didn't know other had experienced the negative stuff so I thanks for letting me know what you think it is for you
Cos I have a few theories and they won't be shared with psychiatrists

When you mentioned there not audible to the ear do you mean you heard them in your head not external voices? Or just that others can't hear them.

Kats

Kats

I have voices but they are not audible to the ear, they used to present as characters/ people I've seen or known--I hated some and loved some, but there was always some issue, now it is just programming from the mind control software and it has a definite character in tone but I don't pay attention to differences in voice as if they are for different people...it is all just the mind control software.
I had the same experience. I would hear random voices from strangers to family members. I thought it was a technology somewhere in the un. It didn't sound like my thoughts it sounded like legit conversation. I thought of technology owned by the illuminati. I did bad things because I believed in the voices.

R

Rebeca1

Mine are space ghosts who say they are killing our spirits off after death so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies out of spirit mist and visions. I hear three of them.
The female space ghost in my body that owns the earth who said she crushes human ghost embryos to death up in the ozone or spirit keeps passing through my head as to kill my spirit.
I don't know how long I will last.

Zero One

Zero One

I had the same experience. I would hear random voices from strangers to family members. I thought it was a technology somewhere in the un. It didn't sound like my thoughts it sounded like legit conversation. I thought of technology owned by the illuminati. I did bad things because I believed in the voices.
Yes I thought the Illuminati and free masons. I also used to believe them but found out they lie too which is part of their programming. I also did some terrible things in a rage from what they were telling me along with my real life experiences. I still believe it is mind control but I believe less that these secret societies are involved as some masons I have met appear to be impacted by mind control.

T

TyFence

There is no mind reading, no thought broadcasting.

Kats

Kats

Yes I thought the Illuminati and free masons. I also used to believe them but found out they lie too which is part of their programming. I also did some terrible things in a rage from what they were telling me along with my real life experiences. I still believe it is mind control but I believe less that these secret societies are involved as some masons I have met appear to be impacted by mind control.
It doesn't help that when they're googled mk ultra or mind control program is said about them. I really believed it. It's bad when one realizes that everything isn't real. I don't think the illuminati is part of it. Now I think it's supernatural like demons or some sort. I just wonder why God allows it. Maybe God is cruel.

T

TyFence

God is not cruel. The Illuminati affected me very little. I was afflicted by sa but didn’t believe it 59%. I was incapacitated but maybe I had a less severe case. It affected me but I didn’t dive right into it. Mine are just me wanting me to sniff. I do and I’m better than I was.

Zero One

Zero One

It doesn't help that when they're googled mk ultra or mind control program is said about them. I really believed it. It's bad when one realizes that everything isn't real. I don't think the illuminati is part of it. Now I think it's supernatural like demons or some sort. I just wonder why God allows it. Maybe God is cruel.
at a time I also believe it was supernatural but not any more. I think that if God exists He hates me to the extreme.

Kats

Kats

at a time I also believe it was supernatural but not any more. I think that if God exists He hates me to the extreme.
He hates me too. I get suicidal thoughts becux of t
Same here my reputation is so messed up. It makes me depressed. Instead of having a normal life I have an odd one coined to something psychotic.

Zero One

Zero One

He hates me too. I get suicidal thoughts becux of t

Same here my reputation is so messed up. It makes me depressed. Instead of having a normal life I have an odd one coined to something psychotic.
That bothers me too and sometimes I get bad mood because of it but if I can control it I try my best not to get depressed. I hate depression, I find it very disabling and a playground for delusions. I was depressed for two days two months ago and it was awful :hug: I hope you feel better soon.

Kats

Kats

That bothers me too and sometimes I get bad mood because of it but if I can control it I try my best not to get depressed. I hate depression, I find it very disabling and a playground for delusions. I was depressed for two days two months ago and it was awful :hug: I hope you feel better soon.
What made u recover fr depression? I have no reason to. I have real reasons to be depressed. That's why I can't shake it off. Yes it can be very crippling.

Zero One

Zero One

What made u recover fr depression? I have no reason to. I have real reasons to be depressed. That's why I can't shake it off. Yes it can be very crippling.
The case two months ago was based in delusions, I thought they were real then reasoned they are not and if it is real it is not something I can control. What stopped it was just the delusion finally stopping, I can't remember if I was on medicine at the time. I am bipolar so I have ups and downs, but my depression is usually in the form of memory loss. I've been through depression with real reasons in the past and I overcame it with time and events changing, distracting myself with something else, reasoning differently, and just waiting it out.