• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Voice groups

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Now I have a group flyer for the VHG in Leeds.
I like Leeds. I also have a group - sometimes it is good and sometimes it is a chore. But generally I am glad to go. It is at a day center but my membership has not been accepted yet.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
the day centre in harrow is a long way, the camden mind has a hearing voices group, as i'm in brent they say i have to pay,they suggested direct payments but they;ve closed my case, the money seems a lot on top of a journey, and i'm on benefits

Said to psychiatrist i hear people talking about me in public places isn't that hearing voices and paranoia? she said if you make yourself noticed you will get talked about

She put on my notes that i am very vague about hearing voices but she thinks i do, sometimes i think that was so i couldn't say i was hearing voices to get my case reopened

I suspect off meds i'd definately hear voices

Reports of hearing voices groups in practice don't impress me they're given as part of the mental health system, the mental health system doesn't want to know me and the feeelings mutual