• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Voice controls body

L

linus

There could be things that you could do, especially by getting some psychotherapy, but it’s a bit on the longer term

P

Potatoeheads

There could be things that you could do, especially by getting some psychotherapy, but it’s a bit on the longer term
yeah .. I was referred for psychotherapy a few years ago but then the voice didn’t let me go.. Its let me reapply recently so now just have to wait and see if it lets me go.

it lies all the time too so I can never trust it.

L

linus

I am sure it will be difficult, but maybe if you can change something, it worths a try

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

I can’t believe I found someone who’s being controlled too. Mine used to make me steal families money and go shop to buy cigarettes and then chainsmoke them it was so nasty . Lasted a few months then it said I could stop.

yes you learn to live with it but you can’t really plan for the future .. because you never know what it’ll make you do next .

It made me quit my job and it won’t let me get a new one so I guess ill be on benefits for the rest of my life .

also i won’t be able to fall in love. No girl will want someone being controlled .
Your lucky, mine are controlling everybody around me so i don't have to worry about getting a girl, i decided that's probably not in my future and have learned to live with it. I found that no matter what he does to me i can be like water and just go with the flow. The bad things he makes me do I know is not me so I have stopped regretting it and wont let him influence me into hating anybody ever again. I have found that letting go, your dreams, worries, fears everything is what have to do in this situation, don't think about who has it better or worse than you. Just know that some people have it bad and were one of them, but also have faith that once you stop freaking out and making a show and following the push's they will get bored and leave you alone. That reminds me, know who you are and what you are capable of, know who you were before the push's that is you. Whoever that is is how you relate what they are making you do, is that something thats me, or is it a push? My attackers can inject thoughts in my inner dialogue and make it seem like its me thinking things but I know who I am and I know that its not my thoughts its some druggie who figured out telepathy that has bad thoughts its not mine. Let that be better for you if your going through the same knowing its not you, your not the sick mf with those thoughts. The push's i found I can set limits to where I will not go any further once he push's me to those limits I can actually not follow orders anymore and can stand my ground, set hard limits. Think about things like when I go to sleep I always take off my hat in the living room, pants in the bathroom and a couple other steps before I go to bed, if I miss one of those steps or done in the wrong order I was pushed somewhere along the way, you can learn the feeling of when you are pushed pay attention and it will help you in not doing what they command.

Thats what i found out so far hope it helps.

R

Rebeca1

I can’t find anyone who has the same symptoms as me. I’m not making this up.

my voice can physically control my body when it wants to and can make me do things I don’t want to do. It can even say things using my voice I don’t want to say.

e.g it wouldn’t let me brush my teeth for a week or two... I physically couldn’t go and do it.
it used to make me chain smoke cigarettes
Plenty of other stuff too

meds don’t help . Anyone ever heard of this happening to anyone else ? Thanks
Yes I have three extraterrestrials/space ghosts/spirits in my body who illegally created us out of hallucinations and spirit mist who are killing our spirit ghost embryos off once it comes out of our heads after death and floats up to the ozone or spirit mist so they don't get done by the real spirit ghost lead universal government from outer space for illegally making bodies.
The male spirit without the bump on his tummy who got into my body first uses my voice box to talk I can tell the difference between my voice and his but to someone listening it just sounds like mine he can also make me move my body and has hit me before with my own arms and quite often suppresses me when I walk so it's harder walk. The male spirit with the bump on his tummy and the barren female talk in my mind and I often talk to them with my inner voice . they all know my life and thoughts.
These extraterrestrials can split off into about ten men each and are not always together when getting into bodies. They are evil. Unfortunately they are killing me slowly by passing through my head as to kill my spirit,they have crushed my head before to ruin my spirit I went really thick so they stopped. They abuse me physically and sexually daily.
I'm thinking you may have one of these extraterrestrials in you wich is better than all three because they are more evil when together.
I'm going to murdered.
I've reported them to Ben Wallace UK defence secretary, Seth shostack,seti and Lisa Pratt NASA.
They have been in my body seven years now.

telepathic_one

telepathic_one

Im not sure its aliens, my attacker made sure i knew it was old best friend that now hates me. Most of the time they will say they are Aliens, Goverment, etc