• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Visual Description of schizophrenia at least?

skitzware

skitzware

Founding Member
Well to begin I'd thought that I would post a screenshot of my desktop, it has a wallpaper that I think is the best way to descibe how schizophrenia feels like.

We all know how hard it is to desribe even by words to people (least I do) how it feels, but this paper is the best I've found. Just click the pic for a full screen view

If you want a copy then the artists web site is included in the signature.

A

Apotheosis

Former member
Schizophrenia is rather like your life being an intricate jigsaw puzzle - & someone emptying it out on the floor & mixing up all the pieces.

S

schizolanza

Former member
Schizophrenia is rather like your life being an intricate jigsaw puzzle - & someone emptying it out on the floor & mixing up all the pieces.

Yeah,the psychiatrists are playing subbuteo with the pieces.

A

Apotheosis

Former member
dermae said:
what are the causes and symptoms of having this kind of disorder? What are the advised early medications that should be taken action to prevent this from worsening?

Unknown - & the debated use of anti-psychotics. Comprehensive psychological help has been proved to be highly effective in the majority of cases.