• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Visual Description of schizophrenia at least?

skitzware

skitzware

Founding Member
Well to begin I'd thought that I would post a screenshot of my desktop, it has a wallpaper that I think is the best way to descibe how schizophrenia feels like.

We all know how hard it is to desribe even by words to people (least I do) how it feels, but this paper is the best I've found. Just click the pic for a full screen view

If you want a copy then the artists web site is included in the signature.

A

Apotheosis

Schizophrenia is rather like your life being an intricate jigsaw puzzle - & someone emptying it out on the floor & mixing up all the pieces.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Schizophrenia is rather like your life being an intricate jigsaw puzzle - & someone emptying it out on the floor & mixing up all the pieces.
Yeah,the psychiatrists are playing subbuteo with the pieces.

A

Apotheosis

dermae said:
what are the causes and symptoms of having this kind of disorder? What are the advised early medications that should be taken action to prevent this from worsening?
Unknown - & the debated use of anti-psychotics. Comprehensive psychological help has been proved to be highly effective in the majority of cases.