• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Vissual and auditory hallucinations your experiences

T

The-Zyxers

I am wondering how common and what kind of visuals hallucinations people have. I for example experience that things are floating and kind of shaky and/or spins a bit then spins back. In the dark I see very disturbing entities that keep me up all night about every second night on average. Also, from what I have read the voices are apparently talking, a lot, whilst in my head they mostly laugh or groan or something like that or just call my name (rarely). Your experiences perhaps?:innocent:

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

When I was experiencing visual hallucinations I was experiencing severe psychosis. I go to a hearing voices group but no one has talked about visions, and it is unusual on this forum too.

When I was in hospital there were some very severe cases - who knows what they were experiencing.

SarahD

SarahD

I used to have mostly visual hallucinations but not so much now. See mostly people, look real. Sometimes more shadowy. Spidery things going up and down the wall. Hve voices, usually one or two at a time, but not all the time. Maybe one that says things to me or about me, and one that says random things that don't make any sense. SometImes horrible ones. Lately strange noises, not sure if they are real or not.

R

rose.xo

i do hear voices in my head but i do see people a lot sometimes i don't want to go and to talk to them and then figure out they are not real i do not want to embarrass my self, yesterday i was with my sister and she wanted help with something so i saw 2 people talking together so i turned to tell her but when i turned to show her they were gone.

F

flatz

The most recent visual hallucination I had was very alarming.

The spirit of a woman in a blue dress walked across the room sat down beside me and proceeded to touch my genitals.

S

stewart.m

my visual hallucinations are very scary they come at me from know ware like a horror movie the voices are nasty too

D

Deliah

I once saw zombies coming towards me as I walked down the street. I also had a hallucination of an actress who I had watched the previous evening in a film on TV. I have a lot of visual stuff, but not hallucination these days. I have voices. D xx

G

Gredge23

Iv had the dark entities in my room , voice hearing , demon voices when I step through doors as if I'm entering a different realm , strange numbers in my mind..........