Visions

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I have a lot of visions.

They can involve real people from the real world but also other worldly 'people'.

They involve talking with people, touching people, learning new things.

I have been thinking about a few visions I had that just involved one person who I had not met before.

It was all so detailed.

I learnt and experienced something that I have never experienced before.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I had a vision ONCE in sixty years. I had this vision in the company of an old man from India. If I share this with people, this is not safe. They try to argue with you about it. Please be careful who you tell this to. I think the forum is an ideal place to share. But places in real life, not so safe.

Kerome

Kerome

I agree. I've shared a little of my experiences with the Buddhist monk who teaches my basic concepts, but even then I've only talked about them as hypnagogic experiences on the edge of sleep, and I've left out the descriptions of multiple senses.

I have a lot of these experiences, and in the end I've found it best to take a stance of "good meditation, it passes, bad meditation, it passes" which is a Buddhist meditator's saying about things that come up while in meditation. Just try and stay calm, don't get emotionally too involved, stay detached.

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Would anyone be willing to share anything within their vision? Positive and negative.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

You mean the details of the vision?? I shared it here once and it just stood out like a sore thumb. I felt awful for sharing it. It was like many of the NDE you read about. Except I wasn't dying.

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feel free to private message me. I'm non judgmental.

Kerome

Kerome

You mean the details of the vision?? I shared it here once and it just stood out like a sore thumb. I felt awful for sharing it. It was like many of the NDE you read about. Except I wasn't dying.
I remember reading it poopy, I thought it was brave of you to share what was obviously a very personal and life-changing experience. But those who don't have personal experience of shaktipat are unlikely to really understand. Osho's aura, his presence was something similar, it was like a calm, a blessing that hovered all around him, and sometimes people would be deeply moved by it.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I remember reading it poopy, I thought it was brave of you to share what was obviously a very personal and life-changing experience. But those who don't have personal experience of shaktipat are unlikely to really understand. Osho's aura, his presence was something similar, it was like a calm, a blessing that hovered all around him, and sometimes people would be deeply moved by it.
I feel very safe communicating with you. And CPU. I don't know who else read it but I don't think I'll make it so public again. But I mean it was meant to be that I wrote about it because I wanted you guys to know me. I understand how you feel about Osho and receiving his darshan.

Kerome

Kerome

I understand how you feel about Osho and receiving his darshan.
I was very young when that happened, me and my father and mother all went together. At the end he turned to me and he asked if I had any questions. My reply was no, I didn't have any questions. Strange, isn't it, how childhood is so clear, that when you move your thinking away from the everyday, the here and now, there is just nothingness. It is only later, in adulthood, that you develop some deeper knowledge and more meaningful questions.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

I was very young when that happened, me and my father and mother all went together. At the end he turned to me and he asked if I had any questions. My reply was no, I didn't have any questions. Strange, isn't it, how childhood is so clear, that when you move your thinking away from the everyday, the here and now, there is just nothingness. It is only later, in adulthood, that you develop some deeper knowledge and more meaningful questions.
Yes, but when you get older and have deep questions, they tell you to be innocent like a little child and to stop your mind from all these questions !!!

T

Tonic

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I had an awful vision before. I was remembering it this evening.

I am scared that it is reality.

K

kingaman

after smoking weeds I too had many visions, but later I realized that all of them were just aftereffects of drug that I consumed