• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

visions of the future

Someone_alone

Someone_alone

I don't know how or why but very randomly I will watch an event unravel and while it's happening I'm seeing it ahead of time if that makes sense, it's really hard to explain and it's very confusing to me, whenever it happens I kind of just stand watching in amazement and disbelief, this has been happening to me since I can remember what makes it worse is that everything happens so fast I never get to say what's going to happen to someone before it actually happens so I'm just stuck with it all alone and it drives me mad, am I hallucinating or not but how can one hallucinate the future.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
I’m not sure i fully understand but it does sound scary

Someone_alone

Someone_alone

I’m not sure i fully understand but it does sound scary
I will example see someone trip and fall a few moments before it happens and then it happens right after seeing it happen if that makes better sense? I don't have enough time to react and say something about it and even if I did I would just sound crazy, imagine me telling someone they're about to fall when they haven't fallen