• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Video appt with shrink today

L

Lab rat

Didn’t go too well. I’ve got a new dr, and I’ve found they like to make their mark by changing something. This time it’s my zopiclone. The new doc doesn’t want me on them. I have a lifelong sleep disorder where I sleep in the day and am awake all night! That’s my natural pattern. In fact all my meds are combined to form a precision balance, if they stop one thing the whole thing tends to come down like a house of cards! He has given me till my next appointment at Xmas without changing my meds. #ApprehensiveAboutTheFuture

L

Lab rat

Just as my life is getting back into some sort of order! I’m working again till Xmas, how are you supposed to work if you sleep in the daytime?

bpd2020

bpd2020

How frustrating your new doctor has changed things like that. I am really sorry. It is awful not being able to sleep.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am sleepy during the day. It has been commented on in the office. My boss has told me to 'correct' my drowsiness. Of course, it is impossible, because I am on drugs.

I get my work done, I feel I have an excellent track record of solving issues and producing quality work.

Take the rough with the smooth. I am an adult trying my best, not a prisoner or a child.

Funnyday

Funnyday

I also had a video appointment with my psychiatrist the other day. She asked me how often do you hear voices. I said 80% of the time. This led to her saying that I was to stop driving immediately. She has prescribed me some new medication to take in addition to Clozapine.

All the time ignoring my need to have a head x-ray to locate the implants. One of which I can feel when I put my finger in my left ear hole. Its there they just have to be bothered to look.

I think that they are deep down scared of it getting out to the wider population that implants are real. What's Elon Musk up to of late? There's nothing to stop others from also doing the same research years back an not telling anyone about it due to the power it gives them.