• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Vestibular Circuitry Helicopter

Mr.NiceGuy

Mr.NiceGuy

http://instagr.am/p/B6G9DpRJKxn/
I talk about using an imaginairy keyboard and screen to type in commands into the circuitry. A lot of you don't take me seriously. What I've noticed with my gyroscope setup and using a circuitry keyboard is I can type in commands without really knowing what I'm typing and create effects on the circuitry. My subconscious leads me along without my conscious mind knowing exactly what is being said. The music into my gyro setup will come out and play in people's vestibular's and bounce around between them and do different things when I get the tail involved with my circuitry computer. I also use the idea of an imaginary helicopter with hands to tie circuitrty that floats in the middle of the room that you can set like a computer. Although a real helicopter that floats in your room and ties funny circuitry and lands to re charge on its own would be fun, what I'm really interested in is the possibility of creating a vestibular computer that is basically your brain that can you can set to do something and then have it function on its own.

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

Sounds impressive. I don't particularly understand it. But all in all music is always good to make. You may be in a bipolar manic phase so I hope you're not alone in your life. Reach out to family and friends. Good luck

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

Ah no music, I reread. I'm glad I made you laugh!

Bipolarbear2

Bipolarbear2

What a fantastic conversation.