• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

very very very strong urge to overdose

S

swan

I do not want to die, i just want to escape.
i dont know where i am right now.

help

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

dont!

i know its tough .. everybody has issues. Overdosing is horrible. beleive me getting stomach pumped several times kind of puts you off.

stay strong. im here to chat just pm me ok =D :hug:

KP1

KP1

Founding Member
Swan put yourself somewhere away from all those tablets. Is there anyone you can ring to collect them.
I really hope you feel stronger soon.
Take care
KP:hug::hug::hug:

M

mad as a hatter

swan please try not 2 i,m in the same frame off mind as u 2 nite u not got ne 1 u could call even in the morning u got a cpn or ne thing that could help u please tk care

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

swan .. people care for you. Get rid of the pills. Not worth it. Theres always light at the end of the tunnel. I know i cant stop you, but im here for you xxx

S

sakiww

Good luck

I hope you are still here.

Just one thing that crosses my mind. Don't tamper with paracetemol in these situations it destroys the liver. You may survive a suicide but end up disabled physically due to the damage.

If you want an escape go for drugs in a more recreational mindset. Get high or get pissed.

Without being flippant. It does look better in the morrow - even with a stinking hangover.

I hope you sort out your probs.

S

swan

I am ok. still alive.
I did overdose and spent 2 nights in hospital for it. Apparently i was in quite a state, i dont remember much. it sounds wierd but i really dont regret it, i felt like i needed to get out of my head and thats what happened even though it meant having a brush with death. Im a bit worried as to whether it will effect my future health..im still sleeping like mad.
Thankyou everyone for your support. And im sorry for being a worry.

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

swan .. i am glad you survived it =D well sleep can be good for you. =D im here to talk xxx

T

TOONAFISH

hi swan sounds like youve had a rough time. glad your still here. dont worry about being a worry. just keep posting xx:hug:

xBrokenAngelx

xBrokenAngelx

I'm glad your ok now!!
My dad has Bipolar, and he's taken so many overdose's. but he's still here.
Its horrible :(
I hope next time you feel the need or want to do it, you can maybe find something to distract you, call someone or put a film on, anything!! xx