Very unsettled - Fluxoetine (For the moment, yes)

N

natalie

Hi Afternoon, Folks,

I have a GP appointment on the 17th for discussion, about finding me a better anti depressant, and one which doesn't cause me as much tiredness and or fatgiue.

Following on fr om Saturday, a extremely low aircraft flying past ranging from Saturday until today, a s tatus of very unsettled.

So I felt, I'll take a dose of Fluxoetine, and it's working out wonders for me, it's settling very much more down proven. It's just very much so, that I don't like the very tired self, whcih comes along with it.

I'll settle much better for music and musicals, and knitting.

Best regards all, I'll return to update you alll about 6.30 pm.

I'm also combining taken Fluxoetine for weather at the moment, and along of the low aircraft on Saturday morning - 7 o r 8.

Natalie.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Since taken a dose 7.5ml liquid of Fluxoetine, I have become more settled down, and especially since after, and alt hough preferably I would have liked an email in, I received a call, from dental, offering me an emergancy slot, only get this, the call was in at 2pm just after, now, that doesn't allow much time, for a suitable turn round, so it was checked with me, and I said, I'll stay with the appointment for on the 7th January. That had caught me off guard as well.

Anyway, I'm much more resumed resettled, down, and I'll ease for the late afternoon/early evening music listening and knitting.

Best regards all,

Happy New Year all,

Natalie.

Apologies, i put happy new year all in caps, apologies for that, might sound as if I'm distressed, and I'm not distressed.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I'm alright now, and the central heating is now sufficiently working, feeling very much thawed out now, happily. Our downstairs heating and for up hadn't been on much in the afternoon, as it has been rather mild, not to knock it.

I'm alright now, I'm very much better, and the Fluxoetine in a big way, was very much a big help. Have been very tired, of la te today, then that's the Fluxoetine, for me, and this is why I have a GP appointment, to switch over to another alternative. All being well.

Have been now listening to musicals/music and knitting.

I'm allowing Wednesday, for the next workout. Depending on my hearing delusions, and anxieties triggering me off or not, meaning, helciopters, low ones. So far, I haven't heard one, all day. It's only been from 5.30pm or so, I have been listening to m usicals, and music.

Happy New Year all.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I certainly won't be around at midnight, or so, so I'll say happy new year all inadvance.

I've been fine this evening, mind is more at ease, and I've been less irritible, than as of recent times.

Have been listening to music and knitting.

I am hoping to workout if not tomorrow, then on Wednesday morning.

I don't have any flagged up mental health issues at the time of filing this post, to report./debrief.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi, Happy New Year all,

I'm very well, I managed to have slept and I couldn't believe what the time was, 7am! Now, it hasn't happened like that in a long while.

i'll be around throughout the day, might not be until the afternoon.

Best regards all.

Natalie.