• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Very tearful

bubbling under

bubbling under

I've been to work today, I'm a nanny to two beautiful toddlers, and at work I'm valued and treated fantasicaly by their parents. We've had a busy day, no hitches or anything to wobble me, yet this evening I feel 'yuck' and tearful. I don't understand what tonights trigger is considering I've had an ok day.

This doesn't happen very often, normally there's some form of buildup or something, so I'm at a loss.

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Bubbling Under sorry to hear your feeling so yuck, I am not doing so well myself but I wanted to send you a hug. :hug::grouphug:

S

*Sapphire*

Hi Bubbling under

I hope you are feeling better today. You have just experienced an unexpected loss, and I believe that sudden tearfulness is all a part of the natural grieving process. I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

Hugs to you, and to you messymoo, i'm sorry you both are having a hard time.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Messymoo and Bubbling under.

I'm sorry to hear you are both feeling low at the moment. Let us know how you are doing this evening. I hope you have had a better day. Take care of yourselves both of you.

:grouphug:

Jo X

bubbling under

bubbling under

Well I think I'm on a better level tonight :unsure: Actually, I think I'm a bit 'nothing' if that makes sense?? I'm not really sure what to make of that, but at least I'm not feeling like I did last night I suppose.

Thankyou:hug: