• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

very low

D

DaisyB

Hi. I'm a carer of my partner with severe depression, agoraphobia & PTSD for 10 years now. Lately it's been getting harder and harder. Can't talk to my family as they would want me to walk away from my partner and I don't have any close friends. I've never been outgoing or someone who feels they deserve anything from anyone so I've always coped on my own. I am going in to hospital tomorrow for an op and have had a melt down tonight. I just wish I had someone there for me to lean on. I feel so alone. Don't get me wrong, my partner and I love each other dearly, but I am tired of being the one to do and deal with everything.

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum. I hope you can find some support and friendship here. :hug:

Mark_01

Mark_01

Hello, DaisyB, welcome to the forum. This is a good place to talk and share.

D

DaisyB

Thanks. to have your replies really helps. Gotta be up for my taxi in 5 hours so will try to get some sleep now. I will have a look around the site again soon.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum Daisy.
Wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow - i'm sure it'll all go well.
Do come back and talk more here on the forum. Though not all of us are carers, hopefully we can be of some value to help provide another perspective. x

S

stella

welcome to the forum o/
Sometimes we forgot how much carers or the people.who surround us struggle because of our ilness, I hope here in the site you find the support you're searching
♥

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi Daisy,

Sorry to hear of your struggles. I just wanted to wish you luck for your operation today and say welcome to the forum.

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

hello and welcome to the forum