• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

VERY LONG READ. Only comment if you read whole thing please.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum.

Take your time and post when/if you are ready and please don't think we will judge, we won't :hug1:

We also have a Introduce Yourself section that well, you can introduce yourself in.Of course, no pressure.

Take care

Marliee x

C

Chasity

I posted on a forum before and got really hurtful rude insensitive responses. I guess I stalled in remembering that experience.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh no, I'm sorry about that :hug1:

We are a great supportive bunch and here with some great guidelines and Mods and Admins who keep on top of things as much as they can.

I understand that you are finding it so hard, it is understand and if/when you feel you can share we will be here.

Maybe it's worth looking through some other threads?

x

Unique1

Unique1

Welcome to the forum Chasity.

Sorry to hear of your experiences on another forum.
Hope it doesn't put you off here.

Hope you feel comfortable to post soon. Initially I found it helpful to look around and familiarise myself with the site.
Best wishes
Unique1 x

C

Chasity

Thank you Unique1 for the kind comment. I will give it a second thought. My post was really long and didn't think people would read full story before commenting. I remembered posting about my situation on another forum and someone leaving snarky remarks, being rude mean insensitive. The situation has gotten worse and so I felt the urge to reach out beyond my four walls once again. Then familiar fear crept in.

S

standon

Hello and welcone, im sure you will get some nice comments, its always good to read other peoples experiences and comment too. Hope you feel able to share soon when you are ready. X

Nikita

Nikita

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hello Chasity :welcome:

I understand if someone gave you a bad response on another forum why you wouldn't want to risk
writing your heart out here.We are not allowed to provoke each other or personally attack,name call or state opinion as fact on here and the moderators act swiftly against anyone does so.We are not allowed to diagnose either.I hope that reassures you.

Hopefully looking around the forum will give you some idea of what we are like here and what you can trust us with....we very much want to support each other here, most of us are caring and understanding.
Nikitax

Unique1

Unique1

That's ok. You are welcome
Take your time.
You may just want to put a brief post on initially, until you feel better adding more.however feels comfortable.

It is helpful looking around at other posts I found :)

Best wishes
Unique1 x

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Signofthetimes Don't know what this is, but I've been very stressed for a long time. Mental Health Experiences 4
E Feeling so down about how long I have been unwell, and things are still very difficult... Mental Health Experiences 5
L Warning, very long post here! Trying to wrap my head around it all Mental Health Experiences 1
M very long day... Mental Health Experiences 9
T HELP,What is wrong with me? Im so serious! Warning its VERY VERY long but my its my life Mental Health Experiences 1
hORIzonFINK210 im very touchy to myself Mental Health Experiences 2
D I'm feeling very overwhelmed Mental Health Experiences 7
hORIzonFINK210 THE DEXTERITY of my symptoms very much ecleptic Mental Health Experiences 4
H Feeling very down Mental Health Experiences 6
M today has been very bad Mental Health Experiences 3
wednesday addams Very Sad and Depressed Mental Health Experiences 5
hORIzonFINK210 the very thing that makes, also breaks Mental Health Experiences 1
hORIzonFINK210 People are being very cold Mental Health Experiences 2
kimidare Very anxious about a mental health training Mental Health Experiences 2
L Mental Health is tricky, but very serious... Mental Health Experiences 1
wraziel Can anyone explain twhy I feel very good... Mental Health Experiences 1
M Very close to losing my mind Mental Health Experiences 6
F Very upset. Mental Health Experiences 8
argella Feel very sick Mental Health Experiences 2
soulsearcher It is very difficult coming off some medication (drugs) Mental Health Experiences 9
W i feel very disconnected from everything and everyone... Mental Health Experiences 4
T Feel very frustrated right now: My father suggested me to have my brain "zapped" to become "normal" Mental Health Experiences 8
L Sister is very angry Mental Health Experiences 7
T Very good talk with my mother Mental Health Experiences 5
L first time trying a stimulant for add very nouvous Mental Health Experiences 1
RuthAlic3 Very Socially Disconnected - What is my mind doing? (Selective Mutism? Social Phobia? Dissociation?) Mental Health Experiences 5
D living is very uncomfortable Mental Health Experiences 7
H Feel very lonely Mental Health Experiences 8
N Incident - very local area, near home, Accident involving 2 vans Mental Health Experiences 4
E Does bother you if your therapist is very skinny? Mental Health Experiences 1
Envious_ I'm very ambivalent... Mental Health Experiences 1
Z I find Christmas very difficult Mental Health Experiences 18
Z feeling very ill Mental Health Experiences 17
C Very confusing letter and hard to understand Mental Health Experiences 4
S Please Help me in getting rid of this ridiculous mental problem .I am very depressed&stressed and Need help ? Mental Health Experiences 20
J Parents don't like me very much... Mental Health Experiences 10
N My lover isn't doing very well Mental Health Experiences 9
valleygirl Feeling Very Fragile Mental Health Experiences 3
B Progression, but still very early days. Mental Health Experiences 6
A I've been thinking very deep, as of recently. Topics that I probably shouldn't dive too deep into. Mental Health Experiences 4
Topcat Very scared right now, situation at home Mental Health Experiences 25
valleygirl Feeling Very Fragile Mental Health Experiences 2
Square Pearl Advice or wisdom would be very welcomed Mental Health Experiences 6
A I don't think I'm a very nice person Mental Health Experiences 20
O Trauma From Being Very Ill Mental Health Experiences 3
NicoretteGummed Finding Becks's Experiences on EastEnders to Be Very Triggering Mental Health Experiences 7
valleygirl Feeling very weepy while writing practicum journals Mental Health Experiences 4
V did very well until a few days ago Mental Health Experiences 61
Beergardenweather Very strange experience Mental Health Experiences 3
T very unwell all advice welcome Mental Health Experiences 21