• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

very important

A

ahmed

I need a magazine specializing in mental health, whether English or American.
It is true of any magazine specializing in mental health field by the Forum through its participation or sent by e-mail : [email protected]
Please respond quickly to the need.

N

NorthEssex

There's a new magazine called 1 in 4... probably best to google it to find out more but I think it is basically a lifestyle mag for mental health service users/clients etc

Aahbut

Aahbut

Hi Ahmed, I would imagine any magazines about mental health would only be available to the medical profession. It's not the sort of thing you would expect to find on magazine shelves next to Practical Woodworker. Your best bet is to google for specific items of interest.

A

ahmed

Hi Ahmed, I would imagine any magazines about mental health would only be available to the medical profession. It's not the sort of thing you would expect to find on magazine shelves next to Practical Woodworker. Your best bet is to google for specific items of interest.
I mean the magazine interested in the offer published research in the field of mental health

lucid scream

lucid scream

this seems rather rude to me, Ahmed.
are you demanding others do your research for you? and do it right now?
if i am misinterpreting, my apologies.

A

ahmed

Thank you both tried to help me.
But I want magazine includes presentation of scientific research in the field of mental health, that is, they presented a full search and not a abstract only.
I wish to possess such a magazine that brought me in the Forum through the link, or send email to me. [email protected]

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Copied from your introduction ............. I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.

If you are studying this area , can your tutors/mentors etc give you good firm links ??!!

A

ahmed

Copied from your introduction ............. I'm Ahmed from Egypt , I have 23 years,Graduate of Ain Shams University, Department of Psychology,Now I study in graduate studies at Ein Shams Department of Mental Health.

If you are studying this area , can your tutors/mentors etc give you good firm links ??!!
Unfortunately, there is an inventory of books in libraries. This inventory will continue to books for two months.

A

ahmed

this seems rather rude to me, Ahmed.
are you demanding others do your research for you? and do it right now?
if i am misinterpreting, my apologies.

Is not the case. I want to do research work ABSTRACT by myself and not help one

A

Apotheosis

Thank you both tried to help me.
But I want magazine includes presentation of scientific research in the field of mental health, that is, they presented a full search and not a abstract only.
I wish to possess such a magazine that brought me in the Forum through the link, or send email to me. [email protected]
I'm sorry ahmed; but I'm unclear as to what you want or what you are talking about there.

ellamental

ellamental

Founding Member
Hi Ahmed
Talk to your library about an Athens account and Interlibrary loan. Athens account and others should allow you to have more info online I think. Interlibrary loan will get journals and magzines for you but yes there is a wait and they often say 6 weeks but it rarely is especially if you ask nicely. Also the british library has amazing recources..national sound archive etc etc best way for research I found was to spend a long time in the library. If you can give us a subject within mental health then you might find more pointers on here as most folk here are extremely well read on their own conditions and often others too. Good luck with your course
Ella