Very confusing letter and hard to understand

C

Chrisw321990

Got a letter saying they can't help me and I need to go via basic mental health support

The letter I got is confusing me so much

It says

He look well kempt very expressionless face
And avoided eye contact at times
He did not present marked anxiety and depression symptoms at the review this is on the background of suffering from mixed anxiety and depression

Under my impression he has complex difficulties which most are chronic. His difficulties I suspect are ASD traits

The letter is very confusing and when I rang up to ask they said you don't have anxiety or depression that's what's the letter is saying

So I'm confused as the Dr is saying I don't have it but I do have it

C

Chrisw321990

I rang up and the woman said we can't help you as you don't have anxiety and depression I'm very confused as I don't know what the letter means

M

mal blue moon

I believe its a new policy that service users get copies of correspondence sent between say gp's and P doctors ,At my most recent P doctors appointment i filled in a questionnaire asking do I want copies of internal mail ,I opted not to receive this by post,as I live in flats and we get each others mail wrongly posted ,as is common these days not to post letters so they fall on the floor ,now they hang in the letterbox for any passing person to stick there hand in and retrieve .
Personally I would like to what is said about me in such letters ,but by experience the only occasionally letter posted me copies ,leaving an incomplete picture ,you don't say who sent you the letter ,who's onion is it ,is ASD autism spectrum disorder do you believe you have that ,I know these letter ask more questions than they answer .

C

Chrisw321990

It was a locum physcrist that wrote the letter to the gp. I find it to be very confusing as the way it's worded like no sign of anxiety this runs on the background

What does he mean by run on the background

C

Chrisw321990

It was a review and said you need to go via IAPT not us then IAPT say your to serious for us to help you