• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

verbal abuse

H

hamster88

Hi sorry im new here and im not sure which section to post in but anyways,
I get a lot of abuse shouted at me here, this and that, problem is i find it hard to ignore and it lingers in my mind what people say, I always think people are talking or laughing at me as well. I feel down all the time and I have no motivation to do anything whatsoever, so I like to stay at home pretty much 24/7. I guess the question is how do i learn to ignore what they shout at me as it seems lately all i can remember is the bad things and none of the good.
thanks for your time.

G

gmh

are these people that you know or random strangers?

sorry to hear you are having such a rough time

H

hamster88

they are local people who know who I am and gossip about me.

G

gmh

perhaps just try and remember they are only gossiping about you because their own life isnt worth gossiping about that they fill it with other peoples business. perhaps you are imagining some of this and a visit to the GP might be of help? i know sometimes things can be exagerated i ones mind through no fault of their own.

stay strong and they will get bored if you show them that it doesnt affect you.

my mum always said a brave face can solve a million problems.

H

hamster88

im not imaginign thigns i just wanna kick the hell out of em sometimes.

G

gmh

well you are in the depression forum and sound upset by it so go see your GP.

D

DELATEXT

listen

The idiots that try to pick on you are morons, treat them as such they'd eat their own waste if they could, go see your doctor, get support if they threaten you etc, report them to the police!!

:mad::grouphug:

D

DELATEXT

to true

gmh, hope you're better yourself, hamster 88 good luck and
shine on.

:):):)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Depression Forum 6