• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Venting

E

ellabee

I feel so angry at the moment I feel like Im alone with no one that understands me.
I seem to have pushed a lot of friends away and im now pretending to my family im doing better when really im not.

I cant see living this way for the next god knows how many years. I got removed from my local council during a meeting this week as she was so nasty about y mental health I just wanted her to be aware as sometimes with a lot going on I cant concerntrate.

and the look she gave me made me flip out dhe was so ignorant the sort of small minded idiot that you run into. it makes me so mad that there is still a taboo about mental helth problems.

Ive really had a gut full of councilling psychitrists and interfireing im begining to feel like a guniea pig... :evil:

BORTU

BORTU

Hello Ellabee,
Being angry is fine. OK, you relate to people. But you do not have to push people away, not here on this site. We are all in the same boat, suffering the same rejections. We feel for you and your frustration. Lov, we support you and will help you as much as we can.

Think positive, we have had this, we understand.

W

warriorprincess

Ditto to above post. when people are like that to me it defo makes me angry to start and then i realise - they are so below me on so many levels it's not worth getting stressed about. Although that can take some time.... Really reccommend coming on here and venting tho whenever you need to - no one's gonna be giving you shitty looks on here i can assure you, and to be honest it's like the biggest union of awesome people I've ever come across in my life. So nice to understand and be understood. It helps me at least, let us know how it's going - and also is it worth complaining about the meeting at all? Not sure what circumstances it was all in, but it sounded like you didn't deserve to not be heard. xxx