• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

vent

sam999

sam999

tw ed
i already suffer from anorexia and my mom makes me eat so much cause im ruining her reputation by looking like a skeletton and i think im going to become bulimic if she doesnt stop

Ghost_Owl

Ghost_Owl

Forum Guide
Do you have a support team helping you deal with these pressures?

H

Huckleberry

tw ed
i already suffer from anorexia and my mom makes me eat so much cause im ruining her reputation by looking like a skeletton and i think im going to become bulimic if she doesnt stop
I have had a self body image problem my whole life. When i was 7 my friend Richard 7 was literally the skinniest kid ive ever seen asked me if he could borrow my black jeans. My black jeans i felt were so tight on me. I said ok and lmfao when he wore them they were tighter on him than me. It just shows it is a disorder. I was so embarrassed i literally lied to him and said they were my biggest pair just so i wouldn't feel fat. It is a disorder and truthfully you may never see how you truly look. But please believe me you can die and it ain't worth it for than extra pound. You plateau and then you just basically are killing yourself. I hope you can learn to not put so much worth into how much you weigh. Your worth should be centered in how you treat others and yourself. Treat yourself better.