• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Venlafaxine

M

Micheal1614

What is the general experience of this med I have been prescribed 75mg XR What are sie effects seem to increase intensity of Psnic Attacks

What is the experience of Zoplicone also take that for sleep but would like to stop How long do you have to take before you become dependent

C

celticlass

Well Venlafaxine has certainly transformed my life in the past and I am on 300 mg per day presently. Maybe you are in the early days of using it and it is making you feel a little worse before it starts to make you better? A lot of antidepressants do this. I know it can cause restless legs, and it can also contribute to wakefulness, which is why I take mine in the morning. Zopiclone was last prescribed for me at Christmas time. Certainly in the UK it is seen as a short term measure. You can become addicted to it. It does not help me to sleep, but it is thought I am likely Bipolar.