• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

valium

C

cally75

Hi! Just ordered medication off net. Was it wise? Only thing that can help with my anxiety

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi! Just ordered medication off net. Was it wise? Only thing that can help with my anxiety
No, I don't think so.

These days, websites and packaging can seem quite genuine, but who knows what they are.

Can you not speak to your GP about it? I know they don't hand things out, but normally there's a good reason for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cally75

Hi Mayfair. I've ordered now so let's see! Gp won't give me them as I've previous sedative addiction

Mayfair

Mayfair

Hi Mayfair. I've ordered now so let's see! Gp won't give me them as I've previous sedative addiction
And there you answered this part...

No, I don't think so.

These days, websites and packaging can seem quite genuine, but who knows what they are.

Can you not speak to your GP about it? I know they don't hand things out, but normally there's a good reason for that.
-

I might not be the biggest fan of medical decisions, but some things are for good reason.

L

lovagemuffin

I got addicted to buying benzos off the internet I have an addictive personality and because they are so damn cheap I ended up taking them every day withdrawal isn't pleasant so if you do take them try to have a few days off in between. what happens when you need to control your anxiety again and the pills have run out? you buy more and this is addiction.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Quoted wrong person, do'h

C

cally75

Thanks all. Technically it's chlordiazepoxide. Used for alcoholism. Gp is reluctant to prescribe more than 3 days. I don't know where else to turn though

C

cally75

I can't explain mate. What works for one person might not work 4 another! Everyone gotta find what's right for them

J

jimindigo

CPU is dead right,and I'm one of them,over 30yrs., sober!

C

cally75

Well done jimindigo. Wish I could stop. Bored of waking up paranoid & depressed. Sure u know the feeling

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well done jimindigo. Wish I could stop. Bored of waking up paranoid & depressed. Sure u know the feeling
You can stop - millions of people do - it's as simple as not doing it & maintaining not doing it - using whatever means you find helpful.

i'm 13 years clean/sober. Think it depends on how much people want sobriety & what willingness they have to achieve it.

Pointless going over the same old ground with people - do or don't.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KyussEatsTheSun Anxiety Forum 1