• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Vaccination - Companies who might reject - Ban

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

There has been a headline, and another one of a type, that some companies a re thinking of no entry if one hasn't been vaccinated.

I recently had a letter inviting me, t o have i t, I declined, on medical grounds due to my sinuses and cattarh, of which i am on prescribed med for the catarrh, and I began, to wonder, did i do the right thing?? Anway, and even my co-ordinator reassures me t hat some staffing, they don't wish for the vaccine.

I am very much on his side, Johnson, that it would be wrong very much so, t o have a discrimination effect happen, and he is consideirng imposing a ban for companies, who might well reject not to accept staff in.

i shall be looking at this subject area, with strong interest, monitoring, throgh the news media.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

J

JeanPierre

Hi Natalie,
I've a friend who is highly allergic to medications. Literally everything.
Her doctor told her not to worry she could not be allergic to the vaccine.
She and her husband have taken the first injection of
Moderna just fine.

I have not been offered it and not sure yet if I'll take it.
I'm not scared of Covid in any case but maybe this story will help you
to not be afraid of the vaccine should you want it. ✌

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Hi Natalie,
I've a friend who is highly allergic to medications. Literally everything.
Her doctor told her not to worry she could not be allergic to the vaccine.
She and her husband have taken the first injection of
Moderna just fine.

I have not been offered it and not sure yet if I'll take it.
I'm not scared of Covid in any case but maybe this story will help you
to not be afraid of the vaccine should you want it. ✌
I got both shots of the Pfizer vaccine and it was nothing to be concerned about. Hardly any side effects, maybe a sore arm-that's about it.

I'm 66 and my wife is 65, so the decision was pretty easy for us. If I were younger-I'd still get vaccinated, but I wouldn't mind the delay a few months. Everybody's situation is different.

J

JeanPierre

I got both shots of the Pfizer vaccine and it was nothing to be concerned about. Hardly any side effects, maybe a sore arm-that's about it.

I'm 66 and my wife is 65, so the decision was pretty easy for us. If I were younger-I'd still get vaccinated, but I wouldn't mind the delay a few months. Everybody's situation is different.
That's what I'm hearing on all fronts.