• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

V2K - we told you so - declassified military document

Status
Not open for further replies.
John A

John A

Founding Member
Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons
http://www.slavery.org.uk/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf
http://www.wmamw.com/Bioeffects_of_Selected_Non-Lethal_Weapons.pdf
(one document, two copies on the internet)

What certain of us have been saying for years, is now out in the open at last, no longer classified "secret", but now totally declassified, at least in the USA. It was actually declassified there way back on 6 December 2006, but I've only just obtained (and uploaded) a copy of the declassified document.

The declassified document "summarises" very neatly most of the main non-lethal weapons capabilities important to us (including the infliction of the hearing of voices), that were already available in 1998 - those about which alleged targeted individuals like ourselves have been testifying for the past decade. This admission leaves members of the political class, and other key opinion-formers (media, academia, the health industry, and - latterly - the leadership of Hearing Voices Network) the near-impossible task of explaining away how on earth we found out what we were telling all and sundry (and which they refused to believe), throughout that decade, if we weren't really the targeted individuals we said we were, given that most of us have only just learnt this week that the capabilities were declassified from "secret" (in the US, but not, alas, in the UK yet), no earlier than just over nine years into that decade of our concerted and consistent testimony and determined activism against a menace we now know officially was classified as "secret" even whilst we were campaigning against it.

The acronym V2K for anti-personnel non-lethal weapons that cause the casualties was chosen by the military - see http://call.army.mil/products/thesaur/00016275.htm

[email protected]

John A

John A

Founding Member
A

Apotheosis

I think I'll choose to remain ignorant on this. *pulls wool back over eyes*
LOL - The wool can be very cosy.

The science behind these "weapons" is old hat - it's been around years. The evidence for it hasn't been hard to find either.

Last year I listened to a long news article on National Radio about the so called "voice to skull technology" (It was referred to something different on the radio) - in relation to using the technology in advertising; Billboards transmitting sound into the heads of passers by.
Within the fields of serious investigation into these matters I don't think the technology to "interfere" with people has been under contention, what is contested is the level at which people are "targets" & what other other factors are involved or could be playing a part (i.e. Mental Illness).

From a level headed perspective, although the mind can be interfered with, the effects are crude, true "mind control" in which the person is actually being controlled & is not in control of their own thoughts & actions is frankly (for the moment) still well within the realms of the impossible & fantasy.

If you are part of the camp who believe that everything is all one giant conspiracy to enslave & manipulate mankind, & that the use of this technology is rife - then I do not think it unreasonable to make the slight shift to then believing Aliens are behind all of it; in fact many who consider this "technology" is widespread & more effective than it actually is, usually do go with Alien Conspiracy plots. Not that there is anything wrong with thinking along these lines par se, but people who do; generally border or live in very much a paranoid mind set.

If you are a believer in the total effectiveness of HARRP, Mind Control, Black Aircraft & the such to the full extent of the ideas out there, I think it would be irrational to not conclude that Aliens (whatever they are) are the true source of the technology & manipulation.

Given the very strong correlation between someone who is apparently a "victim of mind control" - a target, & a person suffering a schizophrenic break, in many cases there appears no difference in symptoms; what can we conclude. 1) That the target is in fact delusional & suffering a Mental Illness. 2) This "stuff" is actually happening. If we choose 2 then what is happening with the sufferer who is genuinely ill?. If we have chosen 2 (Mind Control) is it rational to conclude that all mental illness (especially schizophrenia) is the result of Mind Control. If it is; & following this reasoning; then what of the incidence of Mental Illness - (especially in regards to the "Mind Control" symptoms, voices & such) - In the past, in fact going right back to the dawn of man. Evidence I would have thought, if we follow this line of reasoning, that we have been experimented on since time immemorial & the rational conclusion to assume is that a technologically superior race of beings has been interfering with Us. How would you conclude otherwise? I would like to know your answer to this Question?

If you are one of the few who follow a genuinely "spiritually" based living experience, & acknowledge the Ultimate power of Higher Forces & God, whatever you wish to refer to it as, I do not think this mind control stuff would bother you to the same degree, as it being a physical phenomenon, it would be unable to affect you in ways which could seriously affect you.

Line your living space with a cooper/foil shield, install Tackyon field generators around your house & person, call in the Divine light & laugh at the pitiful earthlings with their little electronic toys. :D

A

Apotheosis

WHY???

Why would anybody in his right mind choose ignorance?
While we are on the subject - What is your reasoning around posting this "stuff" on an MH forum (designed for the support of the genuinely mentally unwell). There is nothing new or radical about anything which you have posted, nothing which cannot be found through a simple web search if someone is so inclined.

As has already been pointed out by another member elsewhere on this site; the mentally ill can be highly susceptible to ideas, especially in regards to "Paranoid Conspiracy Theory", & before anyone bleats on about how its all true! May I point out that despite the existence of some such technology & the potential for it's use - it is far from proven that X amount, or any; people are the victims of directed attack by such technology.

I seriously question the Ethics of posting this stuff on a MH forum around vulnerable people. I think you & others would be far better served if you posted this stuff on forums which explore "conspiracy", or on other politically motivated web sites or Blog's. Trolling for reactions & dropping unproven pseudo science along with the odd supposed "fact" about so called "mind Control" on a MH site is Frankly highly unethical. If however you consider yourself Crazy, then pull up a chair & please join us select insane.:drool:

lucid scream

lucid scream

WHY???

Why would anybody in his right mind choose ignorance?
Ignorance is bliss, John, and I want to be happy.
Really, you will never prove that any one of us is being targeted by the guvernment. If you got close, and the guv. is truly doing such a despicable thing to its own citizens (not that they have'nt and would'nt, my own father was a guinea pig for radiation testing in the 50's) then it is my belief that you would disappear. Simple as that, brother. They certainly don't want you to prove this to the general public, and they would certainly stop you from doing so. After all, if you are a TI, then they know your whereabouts at all times, correct? It's not like you can hide from them.
Adding to that, if they truly want you to be artificially insane, then no amount of anti-psychotics would work for you. And mine work for me, and at a fairly low dose at that. That alone points to the probability that I in fact am mentally ill and not a TI.
When I first joined here, and read yours and chickens posts on this subject, I had just had several unfortunate events play out in my life. My car had broken, beyond repair, and so even though I am well known to folks who know me as being someone who does NOT take care of my cars, even though I paid less than $600 for it, even though it had some 150,000 miles on it and for that model it is known among mechanics types to start having serious problems at that point, I became convinced for a short time that I had been sabotaged. In other words, I ignored the entirely probable possibility that my car broke down due to neglect and lack of maintenance and clung to the thought that there was a massive conspiracy to ruin my life. My illness overcame my reason. The neighbors smoke crack and crackheads do all sorts of bizarre things, but I became convinced that they were digging through the walls for some unknown reason. My illness, once again, overcame my reason. There is a reasonable and sane explanation for those things, so why should I lose sleep over the slim possibility that I am actually the target of some massively expensive and time consuming conspiricy; me, the pizza man? Makes no sense whatsoever, does it?
Nope, not I. There are things in this world over which we have NO control. I refuse to play along. If what your saying is true, then to do so would be to truly ruin my life, and if that's what 'they' want, than for me to ignore it is the height of subversive reverse-sabotage, is it not?

lucid scream

lucid scream

Evidence I would have thought, if we follow this line of reasoning, that we have been experimented on since time immemorial & the rational conclusion to assume is that a technologically superior race of beings has been interfering with Us. How would you conclude otherwise? I would like to know your answer to this Question?

:D
Not sure if this question is directed at me. If so, see above. To sum it up, I'm going to conspire to not let it get to me.

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
true "mind control" in which the person is actually being controlled & is not in control of their own thoughts & actions is frankly (for the moment) still well within the realms of the impossible & fantasy
Not sure I entirely agree with this one, we in the western world have been victims of mind control for a good long while now.

We are all targets....

Most of us succumb.....some of us completely, some of us a little...

Who are the perpetrators?

em...Macdonalds, makers of Thomas The Tank Engine, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Nike, Bench, Levi, Sony, Panasonic, Hitachi, Nestle, Heinz, Wimpy, Disney, Carlsberg, Barbie.....

Multi-congloms, Big Franchises, Multi-nationals, Global Cartels, prime ministers, presidents, wealthy businessmen, civil servants, newsreader, politicians, armies, police forces, journalists, neighbours.....

Parents, teachers, big brothers, little sisters, bosses, best friends, lovers.....

I think the ability for one human to manipulate another, and the power of the 'me, me, me' consumer society we have been forced to endure, has far greater effect on the individual than any 'implant' the government, or masons etc can possibly have.

My question to John, and Chicken, is why do they think the govt or whoever the perpetrators are have got so much time and money on hand to devote such intense and lengthy 'targeting' of individuals for no more desired effect than to drive them mad?

It's like the story of those guys in London found with some ricin (not sure of spelling) in their flat. There were all these stories of spies carrying pens with minute traces of ricin which could kill someone via an incidental 'stab'. Why go to such lengths? It's the stuff of fantasy!

A bullet has always been far more effective at despatching nuisance folk as all wars have proven, and continue to do so.

:evil:

A

Apotheosis

Not sure if this question is directed at me. If so, see above. To sum it up, I'm going to conspire to not let it get to me.
No Lucid far from it, all my above posting was directed at John, & an attempt to reason with him.

I am with you on this one Lucid, great reply by the way, I share your attitude on this.:)

A

Apotheosis

Not sure I entirely agree with this one, we in the western world have been victims of mind control for a good long while now.

We are all targets....

Most of us succumb.....some of us completely, some of us a little...

Who are the perpetrators?

em...Macdonalds, makers of Thomas The Tank Engine, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Nike, Bench, Levi, Sony, Panasonic, Hitachi, Nestle, Heinz, Wimpy, Disney, Carlsberg, Barbie.....

Multi-congloms, Big Franchises, Multi-nationals, Global Cartels, prime ministers, presidents, wealthy businessmen, civil servants, newsreader, politicians, armies, police forces, journalists, neighbours.....

Parents, teachers, big brothers, little sisters, bosses, best friends, lovers.....

I think the ability for one human to manipulate another, and the power of the 'me, me, me' consumer society we have been forced to endure, has far greater effect on the individual than any 'implant' the government, or masons etc can possibly have.
Yes I completely agree with you Ashami. This isn't unfortunately the crux of what John & Chicken are going on about - they are refering to psyonic weapons & "mind control" in the very literal sense of electromagnetic manipulation of the mind.

Everything you mention Ashami is very real & going on within society on a daily basis; the multi conglomerate & corporate control & exploitation of the planet, the dominance of the petro chemical industry & reliance on fossil fuels, & the manipulation of others through advertising, as well as many other means. Basically the dominance of Capitalism & the emphasis of Materialism, especially within Western Society. We don't need any conspiracy theories; in regard to what is actually happening in the World under our very noses, Iraq & the Middle East situation is a prime example. Looking at the World situation on a positive note I tend to think we are in a transition period & there is allot of change afoot. I firmly believe things will work out for the best, eventually.

But this isn't the meat of what John & Chicken are refering to. They are refering to "Mind Control" in a literal sense of technology which takes away autonomous control & gives control of individuals (their mind, action & self) directly over to others. This stuff is pure fantasy. They are also, as far as I can gather, going on about TI's (Targeted Individuals), who have every aspect of their lives interfered with, from massive operations of constant surveillance involving often thousands of other people, to constantly directed attack through said electronic & psyonic weaponry. None of this "stuff" has ever been proved to be happening. As you get with this stuff the majority of what they are posting is very wishy wishy & unverifiable, allot of it is simply cut & pasted from fringe conspiracy sites. Just take the attached letters with the Original Post as good example. Questionable to say the least.

Having once falsely believed something akin to this was happening to myself; during psychosis, & knowing that these delusions are similar & shared with some people who are genuinely mentally ill (I have met allot of people in these delusional states). - Given my experience on this, & I know it is an insight shared with other people on the site; I fail to see how threads entitled "V2K we told you so" are aimed at honest discussion, or posted to help people in mental distress. Had I been ill & psychosed & come across this site - & found the prolific postings of Chicken & others by John - especially given that they are mainly in the "Schizophrenia" & "hearing voices" section of the site - this would have fed directly into my delusional state. Maybe this is the aim of John & Chicken? They both, as far as I can gather, seem to think they are totally sane & not suffering any mental illness, & they certainly haven't offered anything in the way of help to anyone. So what are they doing posting this stuff? It all smells to me very very fishy, & I also smell a Rat.

Ashami - this post is not directed at you, it is meant more for John, just in case you think I'm having a go, I'm not I agree with you.:)

Last edited:
Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
It all smells to me very very fishy, & I also smell a Rat.

Ashami - this post is not directed at you, it is meant more for John, just in case you think I'm having a go, I'm not I agree with you.:)
Yes I think I may be smelling a similar rat Apotheosis! I just wanted to make the point to John & Chicken that logic tells you the 'authorities' have much bigger fish to fry than the average chicken. :LOL:

And please don't worry Apotheosis, I haven't read a single phrase you have written that could ever be classed as 'having a go'. I love your balanced, well-thought discussions as I love debate, for debate's sake.

:) :hug:
Blessed Be ;)

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
And I totally agree with your questioning why they are here, if they are so sane!

It is very unfair and thoughtless to bombard people at a forum such as this purely to enforce your opinion onto others. :confused:

A

Apotheosis

Yes I think I may be smelling a similar rat Apotheosis! I just wanted to make the point to John & Chicken that logic tells you the 'authorities' have much bigger fish to fry than the average chicken. :LOL:

And please don't worry Apotheosis, I haven't read a single phrase you have written that could ever be classed as 'having a go'. I love your balanced, well-thought discussions as I love debate, for debate's sake.

:) :hug:
Blessed Be ;)
Thank you Ashami.:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.