• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

V2K and MKULTRA

H

handyman

I have always believed that clandestine segments of the government (NSA, DHS, CIA) are responsible for these voices. It's called voice to skull technology. This has been documented I've been a victim of this for many years.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So hi. What have you experienced?

H

handyman

So hi. What have you experienced?
I have experienced harassment, voices, street theater, and many other weird events that's difficult to explain. It started with my father. He seemed to be a targeted individual, and was experiencing electronic harassment and torture, long before me. He commited suicide in 1984, after becoming paranoid. I found him afterwards, and suffered severe PTSD. This may have been what got me put into this program. Maybe I was some sort of guinea pig for trauma based mind control. I remember strange events happening at school, such as the principal getting me to inhale chemicals, and many other things. There seemed to be an invisible network of people harassing me, that claimed to be in "secret societies." At some point, I began drifting into a fantasy world that was like a movie, and I was the star of it. I gave myself a new identity and life and I would stay here for hours at a time, or even indefinitely if life would permit.

This drama has been playing out for over 30 years. It would take far too long to post all of my experiences. But this electronic harassment seemed to get much worse after 9/11. Then began to improve slightly around 2009.

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks for sharing.
Welcome to the forum.

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

They told me that in order to get my twin flame I had to act like I'm on the run from the secret government. They say write in order to get my guy and originally they say we stick together aka angels.
But I'm so stunned that I don't know who to turn too.
I went smack into my guy I felt at home when I looked into his eyes.it was bliss but he pulled away and he looked at me like wtyouknow what n walked away.
Then I met a guy in marks n Spencer's shy good looking but they put a black shadow to distort him. Nev r got over him and knew it was him.
Then I've had code words like switch. Princess or Tinkerbell. They have almost killed me.
I'm in pain they said my heart n soul is together let no one tell you anything else. Then after that I was attacked mentally non stop. I had voice s saying she won't let us in and this will break her. Then the angels appear to help. Now they say I'm in hell non stop. A voice goes can you believe your not.
Then I've heard I've bin told I'm bitter. I'm a sad man. I love my guy but apparently the ego or they won't let us be together. I'm at breaking point. It's too deep I pulled away. They say I'm dammed if I ignore the voices n not follow love. I'm dammed if I don't believe in this guy.the funny thing over ten years ago I heard it will feel like he never gonna return home. So another form of torture. They say I can't have my guy if I don't write and they say don't be a chicken. Then I lashed out and swore like proper snapped. Now they say I did say fcuk at my guy or a saint or love n blasphemy.
There is always another catch or something I've not done. It's like over time I change personality.
I'm sick of it. I'd never hurt anyone.
Had burning on top of right foot today. I've had pops in the back of my neck.c
They say I'm committed treason. Sighs

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

They told me that in order to get my twin flame I had to act like I'm on the run from the secret government. They say write in order to get my guy and originally they say we stick together aka angels.
But I'm so stunned that I don't know who to turn too.
I went smack into my guy I felt at home when I looked into his eyes.it was bliss but he pulled away and he looked at me like wtyouknow what n walked away.
Then I met a guy in marks n Spencer's shy good looking but they put a black shadow to distort him. Nev r got over him and knew it was him.
Then I've had code words like switch. Princess or Tinkerbell. They have almost killed me.
I'm in pain they said my heart n soul is together let no one tell you anything else. Then after that I was attacked mentally non stop. I had voice s saying she won't let us in and this will break her. Then the angels appear to help. Now they say I'm in hell non stop. A voice goes can you believe your not.
Then I've heard I've bin told I'm bitter. I'm a sad man. I love my guy but apparently the ego or they won't let us be together. I'm at breaking point. It's too deep I pulled away. They say I'm dammed if I ignore the voices n not follow love. I'm dammed if I don't believe in this guy.the funny thing over ten years ago I heard it will feel like he never gonna return home. So another form of torture. They say I can't have my guy if I don't write and they say don't be a chicken. Then I lashed out and swore like proper snapped. Now they say I did say fcuk at my guy or a saint or love n blasphemy.
There is always another catch or something I've not done. It's like over time I change personality.
I'm sick of it. I'd never hurt anyone.
Had burning on top of right foot today. I've had pops in the back of my neck.c
They say I'm committed treason. Sighs
Everyone I go to think they said on repeat get out of your head.
I say nice things bout JC or rebuke dark lights and then they attack me. I've been in bed or in bathroom no privaxy. Male voices non stop talking in my head.
My soul feels empty. Trying to write a detailed account. On top this I'm in full-time work. Feel so lonely. Some part me pulls away. I've never wanted to hurt my guy. They say can you believe you met him. But it's like I've given up.
They say I'm dammed or I'll die.
They say act like u have him. I tried it but ppl think I'm nutty.

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

I think you are right. I had counselling today. It's gone quiet in voices and frequency when I pulled away. Part addiction thinking I'm used to the trauma and I feel I'm in catch22 position. Either way I've not let anyone in because I'm trying to heal. It's a good point dug because it can be manipulated into this way and so we have to be careful.thx

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

Likewise my mind is going blank and ignoring me.its horrific I don't know if they still going at me or who to trust in dpirit. I'm scared I'm going zombie I'm not but head feels blank. These things are real and we have to fight them

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

I'm ok. But I'm on a need to speak to stronger person who knows about this stuff so I can get clearer advice the ppl damaging me more are the normal ppl who tell me I'm not going through what I'm going through. Of someone in the know can clear stuff up I can be strong in moving forward.thankyiu x

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

This is interesting you have worded how I feel in two seconds. I'm almost hypnotic they told me it was trance training for channelling.
You are a fantastic construction worker I'm sure you could set up a business and go freelance? I think you must do that anyway.
I'm so greatful that you share both of you with me and it's something I'll look into because they use my spiritual fears instead of bettering you which is bugging me.

H

handyman

This is interesting you have worded how I feel in two seconds. I'm almost hypnotic they told me it was trance training for channelling.
You are a fantastic construction worker I'm sure you could set up a business and go freelance? I think you must do that anyway.
I'm so greatful that you share both of you with me and it's something I'll look into because they use my spiritual fears instead of bettering you which is bugging me.
I believe that an enormous amount of people are in this MKULTRA program, although their programing might be different from mine. They all have weird beliefs that this technology makes appear to be real. Some are excessively religious, some believe that they are psychic, some are wiccans, some are "indigo children", involved in cults, kundalini, neo nazi groups, and the list goes on. I believe that all of these people are victims of the same technology and don't know it. This brainwashing program is controlled by clandestine government agencies and secret societies. As real as it seams, it's just a mind game being played on you by this technology.

Miss Confused

Miss Confused

I've fought back and cut ties but I'm exhausted. Funny you guys mentioned about ent. I had most my small first teeth out due to convulsive medicine. It was so sugarly. I never knew anyone in my family being masonic... I did have wierd visions though. Similarities. I love my angels and Jesus I know they are there but I find it difficult alone to belief. I feel they block me in my soul.
I'm in a less loving frequently but always healing but they keeping me a dumb cycle trying to reject me and too much to share here.

K

Katelyn928

I have always believed that clandestine segments of the government (NSA, DHS, CIA) are responsible for these voices. It's called voice to skull technology. This has been documented I've been a victim of this for many years.
Who is talking to you. Do we go to hell or with aliens