• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Useless

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm absolutely worthless and useless. I hate my life and hopefully will die tonight.

L

lovagemuffin

your not useless..............:hug1:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I'm done. Have no purpose in life. Only hung on for my job. But now I don't have to that

L

lovagemuffin

your wee doggies need you............ I saw you have dogs on another thread every day I wzake up they are my reason I love my doggies I have 2...............unconditional love!

L

lovagemuffin

did you loose your job im sorry to hear that:sorry:

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I have my dogs on my lap.

I'm to the end of my life.

L

lovagemuffin

no hun you just need to hang on to the little babies have a cry youll feel better tomorrowxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Everyone is getting
Sick of me :sorry:

I will leave now

L

lovagemuffin

no ones getting sick of youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

What's the purpose of being on here and being alive when I have no job, no money, no life?

L

lovagemuffin

don't ask me...............I cant get out of bed currently is the warmest place to be. you can achieve these thins just have to find a way theyre are no problems only solutions so you can get another job and find another way to move out.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm not sick of you and I don't think you're useless. :hug1:

You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, but what happened to make you lose your job?

Whilst I understand how much it meant to you to be in work, you've had really bad experiences lately and perhaps in the grand scheme of things, it might be better for you to take some time to really look after yourself.
You can always get another job.. but you can't get another you, so it's important that you keep safe.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

This makes it where I can't move out. I will have so little money I won't be able to do anything. This means I will be home everyday all day long with no chance of me having friends. I will be stuck again. I probably won't leave the house for days on end, I will have nowhere to go.

I was doing what I could to get through this. I thought I wanted to be an accountant but this changed my mind. I don't want to be one ever again. Nobody understands how much this hurts. They didn't tell me I was doing a bad job. I was doing good work! But it wasn't working out is what they said.

I'm even closer than I was before to doing something. All I can think about is ending it. I'm severely depressed and Sue doesn't seem to care. She says I wasn't ready to have a job, and maybe I wasnt, but I can do this anymore.

L

lovagemuffin

well its a bg shock that's happened so t will take some time to deal with it in your head and your emotions just get through the next hour then get through till tomorrow then tomorrow just get through don't think about it too much go out with your dogsgies for a walk tomorrow andythignto help you get over the shock.:sorry: