Useful Help and Tips for Anxiety Conditons - Management For Anxiety Conditions

N

natalie

Useful Help and Tips for Anxiety Conditons - Management For Anxiety Conditions

Hi Folks,

I thoiught it would be a good idea, to create a thread for managing anxiety conditions and potential problems, although I'll stress now, that anything of serious anxiety note, please seek medical assistance, through GP, or CMHT if you;re in UK, and medical professional doctors, and pshychartric doctors, if internationally living elsewhere;

And also to update my own tips and help support for anxieity condiitons.

If you are beginning to experience potential and unsure whether if it is anxiety take a few deep breaths, ensuring that you exhale the breath out on each one maybe do this for 3 times, in a session, daily.

Do you have hobbies and interests/workout in exercise/play sport, or used to, would you be able to retake up if your anxiety isn't very severe at this stage, to help manage the condition much better.

Would you be able to be in a position to listen to music, which I happen to be on a full time at home basis, so to speak, and music listening helps me out greatly to relax down completely and, certainly helps not to feel too tense, in those supermarket lines/queues, or bus and train ticketing queueing lines, boarding wise this is.

Try purchasing and wearing accupressure pulsating adult travel motion sickness bands as I've discovered, a long time back, the pulsating nerve helps to control to keep the anxiety physical symptons down and at bay - I'm very well presently, so I'm not wearing miine at the moment.

Try to go out to volunteer now I'll realise for some people, if their anxieites are so bad, very severe, they might not wish to think of volunteering, those who potentially wondering, so on the acute levels of anxieties, might find volunteering benefiical.

If persisting, or contuining to get worse and worse physical symptons of anxiety, please do seek a medical assistance, on an urgent basis.

These tips and tricks are just for starters, and if anybody else through MHF, regular posters, behind the scens of mhf teams, have any other updating useful helpful tips and tricks, for anxiety problems or potential anxiety, you are all welcome as long as they are reasonable and clean ideas, and worthwhile please, to join in.

A note for moderating teams; I had this idea to come over me to create a helpful tips and tricks thread for anxiety conditons/potential problems, as I realised, and douible checked there hadn't been one, the last one on a rough title basis, was back in 2014, we're now in 2017, so I thought i would create and update thread following on from that title roughly remembering on that basis, the oriignal one is more or less right in the beginning at the top of the threads listings, dated 2014, if that will help for reference purposes.

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

I do apologise for such an early overnight post.

I have realised,last night, that I was getting the title of another thread, created in 2014 in Anxiety forums, wrong, I was remembering the title, wrong. So I do apologise for that.

Anyway, I had been slightly worrying how I would fit in everything today, and ahead of time, so thinking that's why I was awake earlier.

Which is good, becuase it then enables me to get a workout done, to my fitness dvds.

I'm fine overall anxiety wise, though as a precuation, I am wearing my bands.

Have a good morning all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Whilst out this late morning, well came over me earlier afternoon, sorry early morning, later on in the morning, I had an acute on a mental basis anxiety come over, via external sources, and i really wasn't well, and still lurking within me until about 2.30pm, after when i took a dose of abilify 25ml, and i became more finer, along with also listening to music easy listening, and the just recently on the day, musicals.

I am now finer, and very much better than how i wasn't from 11am onwards, after return back to home again, from shopping on the behalf of mother.

i have always always been very mcuh against mobil phones oral comunication, for this very purposes, then to cause external anxiety triggers, within me.

Update; finer, and very much better than how i wasn't about up to 1.15pm, from 11am. Tip, I shan't need to take the Lorezapam this evening, I'll be able to sleep, that won't be a problem.

I'll do a chair base fitness sessiion, tomorrow.

Will resume during this evening cross stitching, and music, and musicals listening combined.

Now I know I just DEFINITELY cannot come off the usual sort - of mental health medication for szchophrenia anxiety and other ailments, and i off own back, and via the GP serivce hearing voices wise, and mother through original pshycotic problems about me, so i do need to soldier on taking medication.

Whilst posting no hallucinations, no hearing voices, no paranoia, and no anxiety, I'm very well now. And much much calmer than the first time round today returning from shopping trip 1 shopping.

Trip 2 locally, I was slightly better.

Best Regards,all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Compared to how i wasn't mid morning, anxiety wise, I'm greatly improved this evening. Thank goodness i don't go out socially in the evenings, so i can't have indirectly mobile phones to trigger me off, and maybe a slight touch of paranoia a small amount also, anyway, I'm very well, this evening.

I have been listening to musicals, and needleworking.

Hopefully for earlier in the morning, I just realised, I had temporarily forgotten, I'll workout earlier aft ernoon tomorrow. It will be basically low impact tradtional aerobics. I forgot i'll have avaialbility of living room, for arouind 2pm, so I'll be able to workout at that time. Or thereabouts.

As it happens i'm not wearing my wrist bands to help anxiety, I am still for this evening very well.

Best Regrds, All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi All,

Revising my post the 2 posts back, I realise that made a slight error, Iput I really wasn't well meaning with my nasal chronic condiiton dehiblitaing me, catarrh, and with that bothering me, so it wasn't until later, after I had realised, and I had alarm bells ringing, I had via external sources, very acute anxiety come over.

I have been out on shopping since, to local area, and plus another one a couple of times this week, another area this is, i had to return something, and today, I have been very very much much better, anxiety wise. No acute problems at all.

i'd like it, if Lorezapam could have been written up, for once a month supply, only couldn't be agreed by the GP, so I comprimised, and now, even though a fortnight's worth of b atches, when away on holiday, I can and do have the tendancy to have less and less of Lorezapam, 1mg half a dose of 1mg, due to the fact does make me sleepier, and I am happier with just the usual antisphycotic and hearing voices, and to some extent paranoia med.

I still use my coping tool, listening to music, that's a given and done a on a full time so to speak, i can't work, basis.

Have a good evening all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI Folks,

I know it's been a while, I am overall very well still, in terms of my anxiety levels, I say still, that's apart from away on recent holiday.

I managed to fit in a workout this week, a 12 minute mini workout,

I am still listening to music and musicals, and also pr e occupied with knitting, I am contemplating cross stitching again. I haven't made a firm decision about that.

Normally well, overhere, I still don't need to have anxiety pr escriptions drawn up, and I am still using the technique of wristbands to aid/support anxiety levels, to keep me calmer.

Apart from the miserable weather, and my sinuses health, plus raynoulds, I am enjoying my time out, until all being well, I'll return to volunteering in the spring.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

A November update;

I'm very well anxiety wise - no problems flared up at all, I'm pleased to say.

As always listening to music and needleworking,

Hopefully this week, I'll reboot me and get going with my home workouts. Planning to hopefully get to Dance in day centre, next Wednesday.

I am now very much better following on from a spell of recent problems, via the head, nope, not mental health apart from on Saturday night.

Best Regards All,

Natalie.