• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Useful Coping Strategies and Options for Dealing with Distressing Voices

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
do they mock the music?
Mock? No, I don't think so, he butchers it though, terrible at remembering lyrics and will sing small sections of what he does know on a loop.

D

ddjaz0

Is it intentional or just stupid ?

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am still overall very well indeed in terms o fhearing voices. I still manage the symptons by working out to fitness dvd, and these days chair fitness more than any form of workouts, until I will feel ready for standingmoving about workouts,

listening to music and kniting, combined, and also, now I couldn't remember when reading through to remind me, that I put the following anyway I shall again, to help others out in current time, I will also listenng to music whilst on line at compu ter, and also offline to external volunteering.

Thankfully, I haven't had the need to contact relavant organisations, for extra help, as I take a high but not too high dose, of Abilify.

Thankfully, there have been lesser amount of helicopters, this day and age.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

London, England, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Early evening, we had visitors, from a neighbouring house round the corner, a football, was accidentlaly kicked over.

Now earlier on half hour back, I had a heard voice happen, non predicted. I thoiught right, I'll put Beverely Knight on. And it worked, the voice had then in the interrm quickly gone.

I am fine, once more.

i personally feel, that the novelty of 25ml, 24/7 is wearing out, but I feel, that it was just aglitch in my system.

I have been listening to music, and knitting.

Have a good late evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

D

ddjaz0

Good vibes. Do you find that when are confused or unsure of something it gets worse?