Use one word to describe how you feel now (mental health related)

T

Turnitoffandonagain

I hope you find a safe release for your anger or a quiet place you can go to let it out.
I'll just do what I always do - engage in constant long angry internal monologues and stay away from everyone. Actually, what I used to do was go exercise, but I no longer feel well enough for that. I'm not a violent person. I'm rubbish at violence anyway. I lose fights with inanimate objects.

S

Sarabi_Gyarados

I'll just do what I always do - engage in constant long angry internal monologues and stay away from everyone. Actually, what I used to do was go exercise, but I no longer feel well enough for that. I'm not a violent person. I'm rubbish at violence anyway. I lose fights with inanimate objects.
Have you tried writing down the monologues or recording them? Sometimes that helps me. I can almost pretend I'm an actor. I hope you are able to find some peace once the anger cools.

T

Turnitoffandonagain

Have you tried writing down the monologues or recording them? Sometimes that helps me. I can almost pretend I'm an actor. I hope you are able to find some peace once the anger cools.
I have been for some time. But I'm too tired to write things much of the time. And then I remember the usless CMHT psychologist sneeringly saying, when I mentioned that I wrote down my physical symptoms and thoughts, 'you'd be better off writing about the things that are going right'...Which just reminds me of all the other memories I have of psychologists and therapists being disparaging and unhelpful and gets me more angry.

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

F

Freckles1968

Tired, very tired. When will this insomnia leave me in peace.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Overloaded: Bangkok is so big, nouisy.. to much of everything.. almost cried in the shopping mall because it was to much..