• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

UPSET😭

L

Ladyfair

I feel sad and scared. My sister still isn't talking to me. I did nothing wrong and she turned it around on me. (see previous posts). Things are going down hill I can't make myself go to Dr. appts. I have no support of any kind. I can't seem to reach out for help I think of things I want to do but that's as far as it goes. It's like something keeps stopping me from making changes, being happy. I need help but my brain tells me I can't do it, one day I want help and the next day I don't. I'm afraid of what's going to happen to me. I don't understand what keeps me a prisoner locked in this nightmare. I am greatful for the support I get on here. How do I fight a brick wall to get to the other side?

S

salim

You did not create an insect that flies for two or three days and then dies, you are not an antelope that eats from plants for a year or two and then is destined to die at the hands of a hunter, then he eats you and throws leftovers in the garbage, you are not a tree that cannot move from its place until it dies and becomes a waste, you You are not ... etc. You are a great person, talented, you have a great mind, there are great treasures within you but you do not know how to use them, you must know that you are a precious thing, you must feel happy for all of that, you precious treasure, give me only a little of it, to live in Overjoyed.