• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Ups and downs

C

cant_carry_on

Been feeling really up and down at the moment, just when I think things are starting to improve it all seems to go wrong and I feel worse than before all of it happened.

Was feeling really low when I went to see a friend the other week and they made me feel loved and like someone wanted me around. I missed a couple of my pills but thought everything would be ok as it was about a week before going to see my friend, now I'm late and really scared.

I keep hoping that maybe tomorrow i'll come on but tomorrow never seems to arrive or at least not the one i want. I have so much going on right now and this is the last thing I would want to happen.

My life is such a mess, I have no energy to do anything and when I went to see the Dr all they could suggest was maybe upping my meds again to see if that helps. I have to go back again in 4wks so thought I might see if they will check my iron levels as I have previously had problems with this.

Rar I'm rambling on again but need to get it out somewhere sorry

Jo1760

Jo1760

Hi Cant carry on,

I'm sorry you feel so down at the moment but please never appologise for posting on here and you certianly haven't rambled. The forum is a great place to be able to vent what you may not be able to say to anyone face to face.

I have to say the idea of starting to feeling slightly better then back to fed up is such an exhausting one. i can understand also how frustrating it can be. Having spoken to your doctor maybe an increase in meds would help a little. sometimes a lower dose just isn't quite enough to keep you at a workable level. Are you currently having any other treatment/ therapy? May if you feel you would benifit from this you could mention it to your GP. It may be that talking through your problems will help you realise where they stem from??

In terms of being late, it could be that with the stress of everything going on for you at the moment, your cycle could be effected making you late. I have to say for me personally stress has a major impact so it could be similar for you.

I hope you get the support you need. Take care and let us know how you get on.

Jo X :hug: