• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Update

T

tiltawhirl3

I stretched out the klonopin as far as I could, taking 1/2mg per day. It has been hard and my health has taken some big hits. I haven't had the energy to do more than cope one day at a time. Just making sure I eat and sleep well.
That unraveled yesterday. Today is the first day completely without. I have pulled up a big trash can next to my chair because my stomach is not keeping anything down...neither eat nor drink. I am going to try to buy some xanax from the street. Yes, I know that is illegal but I don't feel it is immoral. My ethics problem is with the drs.
My routines are shattered. I can't do the things that comfort me and amuse me. But I have hope that there is a path to improve things. I know there is.
10 days until I see new therapist & dr. That is a short period of time but it is concerning how far I have slipped down in a short time since this started. It scares me.
I am so glad I live alone and have my privacy. I don't want to be seen in this state of affairs.
That said, I am humbled by the things others here are dealing with.

2Much2Feel

I stretched out the klonopin as far as I could, taking 1/2mg per day. It has been hard and my health has taken some big hits. I haven't had the energy to do more than cope one day at a time. Just making sure I eat and sleep well.
That unraveled yesterday. Today is the first day completely without. I have pulled up a big trash can next to my chair because my stomach is not keeping anything down...neither eat nor drink. I am going to try to buy some xanax from the street. Yes, I know that is illegal but I don't feel it is immoral. My ethics problem is with the drs.
My routines are shattered. I can't do the things that comfort me and amuse me. But I have hope that there is a path to improve things. I know there is.
10 days until I see new therapist & dr. That is a short period of time but it is concerning how far I have slipped down in a short time since this started. It scares me.
I am so glad I live alone and have my privacy. I don't want to be seen in this state of affairs.
I'm so sorry. Going from 1/2 mg a day to nothing would do me in, I think. That is really hard.

As far as the Xanax from the street, I know you know this but be very, very careful. The fentanyl is in so much of it. My nephew almost died last year from bars he bought on the street. This is such bullshit that you have to resort to that and I wish you could reach out to a doctor who would help you get through this time before your next appointment. You shouldn't have to go through this so hard. Klonopin is dangerous to just stop, and your doctors should know this and act on it.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m so sorry that you are struggling. I totally understand the desire to obtain some relief when you are suffering. I hope you are able to make it to the doctors appointment and that you will be back to better soon. xo, j

T

tiltawhirl3

Meh, they have been dropping me by half milligram every 3 days.
I was finally able to eat a greens salad with loads of toppings late afternoon. Tried to nap but I was queasy and 2 people came knocking.
I got a better night's sleep than I have had for awhile by taking an extra seroquel. Not quite enough hours but still better in quality.
Small headache this morning and I think coffee might knock it out.
I was also able to read in a mystery novel for entertainment. that is a big deal, it is how I get out of my head. I don't even have a tv and only rarely watch something online.
I would like to get a good nap today and finish my novel this evening. I already have it figured out.
Wishing everyone peace today

calypso

calypso

Admin
thank goodness you have had a better day. I know you know this but do be careful of street drugs tiltawhirl. I think they have reduced you too quickly and its affected you so badly. I know people who had to go into hospital to get off these meds. I am hoping your new doc will be good and listen to you.