Update

M

memeandme

Not sure if I’m on the right forum but here goes, so my 14 yo son asd/asperger,odd, hyper mobility has been settled in school for the last few years, he’s made new friends some good some bad but he’s settled, last year he was diagnosed with 50degree scoliosis, he will be having the operation and we find out when in March, we’ll, they wanted to brace him first until he’s fully grown then have the op but his surgeon has said he needs to lose weight for the brace to work properly, the thing is he is in pain and can’t exercise, he won’t go to any clubs, won’t evan walk the dog we’ve tried everything, he won’t evan do the physio exercises any advice is more then welcome x

Mayfair

Mayfair

Not sure if I’m on the right forum but here goes, so my 14 yo son asd/asperger,odd, hyper mobility has been settled in school for the last few years, he’s made new friends some good some bad but he’s settled, last year he was diagnosed with 50degree scoliosis, he will be having the operation and we find out when in March, we’ll, they wanted to brace him first until he’s fully grown then have the op but his surgeon has said he needs to lose weight for the brace to work properly, the thing is he is in pain and can’t exercise, he won’t go to any clubs, won’t evan walk the dog we’ve tried everything, he won’t evan do the physio exercises any advice is more then welcome x
I was going to suggest the dog walking thing, as dogs sometimes very good for this, but see you tried it.

Probably will have to look at diet.