• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Update regarding Covid Personal and Mental Health Management Stratergies

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Apologies i haven't always kept up to date with this t hread, I have been suffering terrible with arthtirics, and also psorasis, of my lower right leg, so I couldn't keep logged onto MHF, for a long sessions.

I'm alright, mental health and covid 19 wise, senario, I'm very well.

I have been knitting and listening to music combined whilst logged out this evening.

I am hoping, that I'll do my workout, at some stage, tomorrow or Friday, and then over the weekend, all being well.

Have a good week all, I'll update hopefully, over the weekend.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Now that in some sectors, we are have eased out of lockdown now, I am just happily and paitently waiting for getting back to monitoring for volunteering roles.

I am very much in to the mode of fitness working out. However, i have since what with the colder weather, I have been suffering with a very lower right leg, of psorasis arthritics.

I am much much better this evening.

I am planning on chair fitness in the morning tomorrow, or a normal standing based workout.

I am still happily connected, and in very much love/and lust when I see him, my strong mutual admirer/potential gent friend (same one).

Have a good week,

Best regards,

The volunteers offline this is, I am registerd with, have not forgotten about us, me, they send out regular newseletters.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been well this late aft ernoon, earlier evening nope, I have had severe problems via my nasal drip passeges and back into my throat. I had been doing everything under the sun so to speak, adn finally, me thinks, I now have it under control. Brewing up any road, and me t hinks made that mistake today of all days, having cheese on potato. I'll illa void, for quite some time yet.

Mental health wise, fine, no problems, and certainly feel happier and content, with 25ml dose.

I am still taking my Pregabalin, at 75ml.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

I still am awiaitng soon of any or some news update, of volunteering ad hoc work.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am now very much better and have been since about 8pm.

I'm very well, I think it is good, whilst posting, that having just read, that UK, I believe is stepping up its mark, to prevent european travel where necessary, in relation to Covid 19. And that the Governemnt will be prepared to tighen up where necessary. Now, they ought to prevent those countries for the time being, with increased cases, not to arrive to UK, and so it is politically correct, to wait 14 days, and then, travel back. If able to travel back, depending if there would be any number of flights operative.

Anyway, I myself am very well generally, apart from my nasal passeges, problems I have, I am finer now.

Mental health wise I am very well.

At the present time, I am logged on while listening to Beverley Knight, might switch over to Jane McDonald music.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Fokls/HI All,

I am much much better, my nasal passeges have calmed down immenseley.

I'm about to prepare to get going with my workout soon, in home, to traditional and contemporary dance aerobics workouts, with standing based toning workouts.

Have a good day all,

Natalie.

T

TyFence

I hope you’re ok @natalie when nobody replies it’s lonely. Is it as up and down as it seems and being so involved with your health? Maybe sing when you need endorphins or want to close a door. Sounds strange, that’s me. It’s better to stay active doing something for mh.

N

natalie

Hi Tyfence,

I'm very well mental health wise no abosulute problems to report.

I hadn't been able to keep up to date with this thread, because I hadn't been well with my leg, and also I had a lot of physical health headaches, sinuses up.

I should like to point out, there is nothing abosulutely not severely wrong with my mental health.

I'm fine, I'm very well. Also I m no tlogged in, if I go shopping for mum, and also myself, and as and when volunteering for my charitible organisations in which i help from time to time.

I am very well mental health wise, and I am only a mild mental health case, not v ery severe, thankfully not.

Best regards.

Natalie,

London UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I thought that it might be worth a reminder, or to point out to new folk, and all, that during the evening and sometimes, depending on my mood, either it's just after the evenng meal, or much later on in the evening, I do my knitting and listening to music combined offline, and then at some point I reloggon, later on at some point in the evening later on.

I couldn't understand, why I had the question was i ok, I am ok, I'm very well, mental health wise, I have beenhaving a lot of sinuses problems, and also over the past couple of weeks, a terrible terrrible painful leg, owing to psorasis arthritis, and also i had problems, via my trainer, which I didn't know until just this week.

Also, I am often not logged into MHF, if I am out to volunteer offline, for one of my 2 organisation in my religious charitible sector. Volunteering in the field of administration. And other general tasks.

I also go out s hopping on errands, for myself, and for mother combined, and I'll hopefully given the chance, early morning unless I am asleep, I'll ge tmy 2 hours worth of fitness working out done.

At the moment, this evening I'm very well, mental health wise, listening to Beverley Knight, and logged onto MHF. and on llne.

Have a good weekend all, I shall be around all being well, during the af ternoon, tomorrow.

Best regards all,

Natalie,

London, UK.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well mental health wise, though i have had a terrible night o f lack of sleep, which i was ruefully woken f rom abou t 3pm onwards. Please note, I'm not with my potential gent friend yet.

This then later on about 5am, allowed me to get my fitness session in a thome g oing, traing along of my fitness dvds.

I have been feeling and was unsettled, this morning though, there was a rueful electronic loud lawn mower, distracting me like mad, thankffully, soon ended before 10. or so.

I have some house chores to get done, deferred fr om Friday, owing to the heat, the heat was tiring me out.

This and during the afternoon, while parents are out s hopping, I'll properly will sit down to knit and listen to music combined.

Have a good day all, oh yes, I take my 25ml of Abiify in the afternoon, I just had my 75 ml of my Pregabalin.

Best regards alll.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

i'VE overlooked a post which I sh all pop a reply now;

Hi Tyfence,

n terms of people not replying I haven't experienced problems there.

i'm similar, which is how i';l spend time offline, listening to music musicals, and kniting.

And I suppose whether folk are in the right mind set, for popping a reply.

Best regards

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, very well, except for a terrible lack of sleep overnight, I will have my bouts of odd ocasions whereby, I'll go from one extreme to the ot her, can sleep in a deep sleep until 7 8 or 9 and then it can go pear shaped, and I am up always very or extremely early! Can't win.

Now that PM has said that people should go to work, if they can, I'll be prepared to have updates f rom my volunteer co-ordinators ro und and about to advise me of readmiittence notifications of getting back to help from time to time.

I plan to workout much more in fitness.

I still adhere to 25ml of Abilify

75 ml of Pregabalin.

Hopefully, off from the Fluxoetine. I have a Senior in Cheif GP calling me, literally phoning me, on Wednesday afternoon, at some point.

Have a good evenng all,

Best regards all.

P

Prycejosh1987

Good for you Natalie. You seeing something positive about lock down.