Update on our Open Letter about BBC Coverage of Mental Health

Kerome

Kerome

Interesting. So Lord Hall thought he could just fob them off by mentioning an informal conversation, glad to see they are not standing for it.

I would actually say that there should be a second, follow up documentary that presented a viewpoint closer to the truth and away from the biomedical perspective.

cpuusage

cpuusage

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Interesting. So Lord Hall thought he could just fob them off by mentioning an informal conversation, glad to see they are not standing for it.

I would actually say that there should be a second, follow up documentary that presented a viewpoint closer to the truth and away from the biomedical perspective.
Why exactly is there always such a general focus on the biomedical & denial of everything else/all the alternatives? i can understand where some of it has come from & why it's all like it is - But there is also something really fucking weird about it all.

Laing said the truly insane were the masses/the normals, this insane society/culture with all it's inhumanity, wars, environmental destruction & everything else that's seen as normal - that schizophrenics were the super sane - i can see where he was coming from at times.