• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Update on my ending marriage

EarthChild

EarthChild

So I have decided to leave my husband due to his violent tendencies with his family and fear he'd harm me too, and because he has been so negative and heavy for my soul.

I'm fetching some more things of mine on Sunday and staying with my sister. Made appt with muslim judicial council for January to start three month divorce process

After divorce I plan to apply for disability and group home and find a job I can do from home. Then take it from there...

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Good luck to you. I hope this is the first day of many happy and peaceful ones to come for you.

L

Lavendergirl

So I have decided to leave my husband due to his violent tendencies with his family and fear he'd harm me too, and because he has been so negative and heavy for my soul.

I'm fetching some more things of mine on Sunday and staying with my sister. Made appt with muslim judicial council for January to start three month divorce process

After divorce I plan to apply for disability and group home and find a job I can do from home. Then take it from there...
Thats great news
You can do this keep positive brave lady.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

Heyyyy - glad you’re doing what you need to be happy!! 🤗🌈❤

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Hi @EarthChild

I'm sorry for what you've been through/going through. But I'm glad you're courageous enough to get out.

Hugs