• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Update and Tanky you

1sickpup

Founding Member
Hi guys, Firstly thank you so much for your advice and support on my earlier post.
I took your advice and made an appointment to see the nurse practitioner at my GPs clinic.
She was amazing and so caring. The outcome was, she feels i have more anxiety than depression although they go hand in hand. she also has organised for a counselling at my GP practice.
I have started on Citlopram yesterday too. I realised i have been having panick attacks although i didnt know that was what they were and found that my mum suffered from this for 12 years when i was a child. My older sister confessed today that she has been having panick attacks for about 2 years, is it genetic?
Anyway i feel so much better making a start on this and i dont think i would have if not for the people on here, so thanks again i will keep coming back on here , excellent site xx:grouphug:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hope things go from strength to strength for you - still visit us even if you don't post very often :)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Am glad youve found some help from the site. Hopefully the pills will kick in soon and youll start to feel better:hug:

D

Dollit

Good for you pup - the first step is the hardest but the most rewarding. :hug:

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi guys, Firstly thank you so much for your advice and support on my earlier post.
I took your advice and made an appointment to see the nurse practitioner at my GPs clinic.
She was amazing and so caring. The outcome was, she feels i have more anxiety than depression although they go hand in hand. she also has organised for a counselling at my GP practice.
I have started on Citlopram yesterday too. I realised i have been having panick attacks although i didnt know that was what they were and found that my mum suffered from this for 12 years when i was a child. My older sister confessed today that she has been having panick attacks for about 2 years, is it genetic?
Anyway i feel so much better making a start on this and i dont think i would have if not for the people on here, so thanks again i will keep coming back on here , excellent site xx:grouphug:
Great news and Good luck with everything :hug:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Depression Forum 5