• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Unwell - under the weather - Now Fully Recovered/Including Mental Health flare ups

N

natalie

Unwell - under the weather - Now Fully Recovered/Including Mental Health flare ups

HI all,

I have been very unwell, under the weather for this week, however, I have now become much better following on from my genetic conditon, flare up, and eventually this late week, without not having done a single workout, I just couldn't because of the genetic condition, I have had the problem of hearing voices. Eventually, I knew I hadn't been well, very tired from my week, so I just told myself to ignore the voices, and I am on far the best dose, of medication, they stopped. They were loud, not too clear, I don't carry out instructions from the voices. I was feeling anxious/paranoia too, for some unknown reason, again, this week.

Anyway, on both counts, I can happily report I am fully recovered, and am very much better, I hadn't forgotten about this forum, I just wanted a complete break away from the computer, for the day, and being Saturday, I knew I wouldn't get many emails to be through to me also.

I do intend, later on today, to start to resume to get my gradual rebuilding up of working out to be commenced, it all depends, on the genetic condiiton, later on today, if I'm feeling ok, I will workout, if not well, maybe another time.

Hope everyone else is managing just about ok,

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have just returned back to my old usual self at long last, working out! I have just done a short - effective tradiitonal aerobics, and also a light energetic dance based workout, and I'll build up my fitness gradually in the meantime again, and to include a hard low impact and faster dance chorreography workout.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

I'm now at very long last my old usual self. I have been relaxing down, this evening, dealing with cross stitching needlework, and combined with listening to music through personal cd player. I have even also done a short - effective tradiitional, and salsa light energetic dance base workout.

I hope to build up gradually more, over time, and tomorrow, I'll throw in some low impact modern dance choreography dvd workout, and separately with toning as well.

I'm fine, considering I'm usually unwell, anyway, but very stablised on medication on 25ml, and thank goodness for this evening - NO Hearing Voices. I'm relieved. My anxieties/paranoia levels, are fine now. It was only for a temporary bout, whilst I hadn't been well all week, with a genetic condition, and feeling under the weather too.

Anyway, I'm very well physically, and much much better mental health wise, and I still do happily swear by my dose of 25ml, of Abilify.

Take care all,

Natalie.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been great for you Natalie, but am very happy to see that you're feeling much better now. :)
You sound to me like a really determined lady who's very committed to doing positive things and I want to say that really admire that. (y)

N

natalie

HI Somerset,

Thanks very much,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Well, I am certainly a whole lot better now, than how I wasn't in contrast to the late last previous week, and into this one. Except that the weather turned exceptionally colder again, and I would rather not workout, and pull muscles, uncessarily, ah, evne though I do do a thorough warm up, stretch and cooldown. I'll have to see how the temperatures go next week, and I'll resume working out then.

Due to the possible adverse weather conditonss, I'm not volunteering at all this week. Hopefully, I'll get into my London NW2, charity on Thursday next week.

Take care all, hope every one else is just about ok, mental health wise, no, I'm absolutely stablised, and fine.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I need to point out that living in a big house together with parents, and my brother, originally my late - lest rest, grandmother also, it is far too expensive to have to have two boilers, going at the same time. So when it is much colder like it is now, I usually comprimise by not working out - as I don't wish to pull any muscles suddenly either, regardless whether I would have done a through warm up, moiblity and stretch, aeroibcs etc, one has to be throough mild or warm for that, not freezing cold. So I have my working out on hold, for the moment.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have managed to get a dancier and some toning workout done this evening, earlier. So I'll know and realise now, that when the house has become sufficiently warmed up, and preferably, only over a weekend day, I'll workout early evening 6 or 7 for an hour, during the week, if I happen to be up and about earlier, I'll get a earlier in the morning workout done from the time of either 5.30 or 6am, after when the heating comes on at that point. Which is a point, I'll need to double-check what time the heating comes on, so that I'll be prepared in that respect, I'll then be aware I can then do a early morning workout.

Tomorrow will be off from working out, back to it again, all being well on Tuesday, and Wednesday, and Thursday, varying the workouts as I go along, I always like a mix of workouts to keep fresh.

So overall, I am now very much and completely, better, fully recovered, from being ill and low.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

Unfortunately, for the late week, into weekend, I hadn't been well. Apart from the fact I have been feeling extra cold, and Tuesday was a very cold day in particular, later on this week, I had developed a bout of sinuses and slight infection. I dosed up on my vitamin c levels, and I took a dose of anti bacteria virus remedy, which has been a big help, and this evening, from last night, I am now healed of any sinsues pains, and infection. I forgot, I made up a hot paracetomol blackcurrant drink, as well, as I was feeling very cold. Anyway, I'm very much better now.

I'll be able to look forward to resuming carfully getting a short - effect workout done, cardio low impact dance, and with some toning work, and then volunteering on Monday, Tuesday off, so I'll be back logged into here on Tuesday. Back into my office job, voluntary, on Wednesday afternoon.

Now the temperatures seemingly are to be picking up, so I shouldn't feel too unwell with the sinuses for next week

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

HI all,

Apart from the fact I had been feeling under the weather and unwell again, this time with a bad bout of sinuses, and a slight infection along with it, I couldn't figure out, why, and aside of the fact the weather's miserable today, this evening with heavy rain, why I was feeling "rotten" slightly stressed, more irritible, and then it occurs to me, I hadn't had my doses once a day of Evening Primrose. Anyway, I've taken it today, and it should work throuhg to kick in to lift me, and I just couldn't feel settled today, due to the fact I had been unwell further indirectly to do with my s inuses, so I took today off from voluntary work, anyway, back with them on Wednesday, and in fact, from 10 or so, in the morning. Right through until about 2.30pm, I'll leave. i have thought that I just won't take lunch time out at all, I'll keep within the premises, where I am.

Working out wise? I'll await until the next weekend for that. Then I'll be attending Zumba next Wednesday morning. The 25th, that will be.

Anyway, the Evening Primrose is improving me, so I should be very much fine, this evening, apart from slightly tired.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I just couldn't focus on my cross stitching needlework, so I thought right, whilst listening to music, I'll knit. Fortunately, it's helped me out theraputically and calming for me. I might stick with knitting for this week! Hopefully to return to cross stitching needlework, later on, in the following week.

Natalie.

Kerome

Kerome

Glad to hear you're doing better... I had to learn to knit in school, but it's so long ago I think I've forgotten all except the handy mnemonic they used.

N

natalie

Thanks.

I was funnily enough just about to get an update done. I am now feeling much better since having taken a suplment remedy for me, and that has very much resettled me down, I think though, for the evening, I'll continue on knittign, and might have another go with cross stitching, tomorrow. I have tomorrow off from volunteering, back into with the office team, on Wednesday.

Anyway, tomorrow I hope, I'll get a dvd method of working out done, either earlier in the morning, or better still, during the afternoon. Otherwise, Wednesday before I go to volunteer.

Thanks, once again.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Now that I am very much better, following on from me very unwell virtually all of last week, bad bout of sinuses, flared up plus slight infection, and into this week, I am raring to go back to normal, and in fact in at home tomorrow morning during the course of the morning, I intend to get a dance and some toning workout fitness dvds done.

As explained elsewhere, on this forum network system, I happen to be very well and stablised, on my 25ml dose, of medication, though just recently my nervous system, I don't feel was anxiety related in actual fact, went sky high, I thought right, I'll take a dose of supplement see if that will do the trick, and fortunately, not having had it for about a week, had worked like a treat - really resettled my shakiness, down. Maybe I'll have to replan and go back to having that daily, I think. I am not hardly anxious, about anything, nor paranoia/my hearing voices are very well behaved presently.

Now, I don't think I've come out saying this before, now, in March, I'll be away on holiday with parents, I hope to gain internet access whilst away, so if the members and moderators would like, and for me to do so, I'll try to log on, and post holiday updates, whilst I'll be away, otherwise ah, I'll carry on like I normally do, the only thing being off course, now I have to remember this so bear with me, I think it is, Florida, five or six hours behind us. So where I could be logging to access the internet whilst away, it will be my morning time, which could well be your/our overnight time, still, here, in the UK. Again, if members and moderators would like me to updates whilst on holiday, specifically, otherwise ah, I'll try to post, and or I might have just a read around the forums to keep me updated, then post, after I'm back. Depends, how busier the Hotel business centre rooms with computer access, might get.

I can't disclose the holiday dates themselves, this is confidential. Only the Month I'll be away on.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I'm very well this evening, thankfully, my sinuses have now overall healed.

Mentally, I am fine and stablised, through medication, thouigh I feel, I'm going to have to drop the dose slightly to counteract the shaking - not just yet, though, I am volunteering for the remainder Wednesday/Thursday this week.

Also, I do hope to be working out to the fitness dvds mode, of a dancier and some toning aerobics. First thing tomorrow, with a bit of strong luck, if I'll be up and about earlier, before I go out to volunteer.

I wasn't well earlier today with sinuses again, otherwise ah, I would have worked out earlier this afternoon, I just couldn't face it.

Take care all,

Natalie.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Murasakibee Wellbeing 11
E Wellbeing 3
Ritual Abuse Survivor Wellbeing 0