• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

unusual

A

act044

So normally I have a couple to a few days of deep depression and a week to two of high energetic and everything gets done plus more. The last few weeks I've been so depressed I was nauseous had a headache and very unmotivated. This is unusual as cycles stated above. Yesterday I finally broke free of it and made goals for the near future. I've decided I'm going to get my son to school EVERYDAY unless one of us are ill. I am going to start going to the gym mon through Thurs; maybe getting back into a routine will help with my mood. I'm going to get out more with my son and have set rules and guidelines he needs to adhere to. I want him to start listening better . It's easy to say this feeling the way I do right now. I am not so confident when I get low which I know will come. This has been a cycle for as long as I can remember as I was diagnosed at age 12 but acted and felt the same. It's easier said then done. I get physically ill when I'm in these lows. I can't get myself off the couch. I feel so depressed and anxious that I can't go out without feeling judged and gawked at. I am going to give it my all. My hubby is going to give me the extra nudge and comfort of knowing I AM loved. I'm hoping this will be enough to get me up and out; maybe this will ease the pain. I'm hoping I succeed. :/

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

I hope you succeed too.
I think it's about baby steps and being kind to yourself. You'll get there eventually.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Lets hope you can find your feet again. Glad you are putting parameters on your child, not only is that good for them, it will help you so you aren't worn out with a child being needy.