• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Unusual occurencies

OCDguy

OCDguy

Today has been a day of people hanging around by the main trolley bay. Also, this morning I was walking up towards the trolley bay that is half-way up the car park where there was a man ahead of me and to my right hand side. He was just standing in the parking area with no cars close by? As I was walking past him, he drew attention to himself by adjusting his rucksack? This afternoon a elderly couple discarded a trolley the other side of the main trolley bay barrier. As I reached over the barrier to grab this trolley and move it along the barrier a man who was approaching the trolley bay area raised his hand/arm?

OCDguy

OCDguy

In work this evening I was walking up the end lane of the car park. There was a shortish oldish man to my right standing still between two parked cars. To his right there was a empty trolley. A couple of minutes later, as I was pushing a line of trolleys down the middle lane of the car park there was a plump middle-aged lady to my right. She appeared to be waiting to give her empty trolley to me, but as I got closer, she pushed it towards the walk-way instead, touching her behind twice as she did so? A short while later I was steering a line of trolleys opposite the drop off area and heading towards the main trolley bay when a shortish man put himself on a collision course with me. I stood still to allow him to make his mind up which direction he was going to take. He moved to his right, so I started steering to my right (his left). No sooner had I started to make progress he quickly changed his mind, making me do a quick change of direction? As he passed me he started talking to himself? A short while later I was pushing a different line of trolleys down towards the store. Ahead of me and to my right there was a old man stood between two parked cars in the adult and child parking area. He was bowing his bald head right down towards his abdomen and standing still in that position? Some time later as I was leaving the main trolley bay area, there was a shortish middle-aged man ahead of me in the middle lane of the car park, opposite the disabled parking area. He had his chin tucked into his chest and appeared to be looking at a parked car to his left as he walked very slowly forward? Seems like the pattern of using trolleys to draw attention is continuing and also a new pattern of people bowing their heads?

OCDguy

OCDguy

I ordered a set of dumbbells off Amazon just over a week ago. I paid extra for them to be delivered a week last Wednesday. There was no attempt to deliver them on the Wednesday. According to the tracking they were out for delivery Thursday and Friday of last week, but I had no phone call or note put through the door saying a delivery had been attempted. From that point onward the tracking just said "In transit". I phoned up the carrier Monday to chase the delivery. The first lady I spoke to said she would speak to her Manager and the Driver to find out why it hadn't been delivered and will phone me back. There was no apology. She also never phoned me back! The second lady showed no concern at all. Again there was no apology. She greeted me with "There you go"? I said if there was a issue with the delivery could they just deliver the weights to my nearest Post Office. She said "Tomorrow", again no concern, no urgency, no care and I'm tempted to say not even any respect! Well tomorrow came and went, there was no change on the tracking, which I assume means the weights weren't even handled that day? I ended up having to have a refund, which meant the supplier of those weights has had to pay a delivery charge, possibly a return delivery charge. Then there's the admin and further handling of the weights (assuming they even get them back) all at a time when companies are really struggling with COVID because for some mysterious reason the carrier didn't deliver these weights? This phrase of "There you go" keeps popping up, it's almost as if someone is saying things about me, and if so who, and is it a question of guilty until proven innocent?

OCDguy

OCDguy

In work today people have been randomly raising their hand/arm? Also people have been positioning themselves next to the trolley bay down the front of the store. There are always abandoned trolleys in this area, which I check for all the time as they can be a potential problem to parked cars etc. Other areas people are always positioning themselves to is at the bus stop close to the store's car park as there are often abandoned trolleys there too from where people catch the bus...

OCDguy

OCDguy

In work this morning a old guy approached me with his empty trolley in the disabled parking area of the middle lane of the car park. He was going to place it on the front of the line of trolleys I was pushing, but instead passed it to me while saying "I'm interrupting your work, sorry". No sooner had he said that, but he then said "Thankyou" in a manner that he had sucessfully screwed me over? Minutes later I was pushing a line of trolleys towards the main trolley bay when a shortish oldish guy started walking parallel to my left hand side. He stopped and started a few times still while walking parallel to me while also looking back at me a few times? Once I had deposited the line of trolleys in the main trolley bay a lady wearing a high visibility jacket deposited another trolley in a strop? Minutes later a old lady who was parked in the disabled parking area of the middle lane of the car park with two empty trolleys stopped me and said "Can I give you these?" and went on to say "There's two of them"? Also today there has been random hand/arm raising and people touching/holding their noses?

OCDguy

OCDguy

As I left my flat this afternoon to do some essential shopping there was a young lady who appeared from nowhere to my left hand side (I was walking straight ahead aiming to move to my right). This person startled me. I thought at first it might have been my nextdoor neighbour (her boyfriend's car was parked in their spot), but as I turned round a second time to check, it turned out to be someone completely different. This person was dressed in some sort of bright green nurse type uniform. She acted like she was heading for the door to the offices below me, but they don't work Sundays, and she made no effort to try opening the door! This all looked very staged, and the car park to those offices and flats is private!

OCDguy

OCDguy

Today's unusual occurencies started at approximately 11am this morning. There were a number of people by the cash machine, forcing me to walk close to a shortish lady, (one man put himself on a collision course with me, forcing me to move to my right). Then minutes later a shortish old man was hanging around by a rubbish bin by the entrance to the store (there was rubbish left in a discarded trolley, which was also close to this man). A couple of minutes later this same old man was walking close to me as I was pushing some trolleys towards the main trolley bay? Minutes later a different man positioned himself close to me by the main trolley bay and gained my attention by making a short statement about another member of staff before moving on? Minutes after this I was steering a line of trolleys towards the main trolley bay when I noticed a lady walking close behind me. I had to stop as I needed to cross the road of the car park (opposite the store entrance). Unknown to me at the time, this lady positioned herself in the spot I needed to check for any on-coming traffic. Straight after I glanced in her direction, checking for cars etc. she turned round and headed back up the car park in the direction she came from? Minutes later a shortish old lady came out of the exit, stopped at a position to my left side and said something incoherent before moving on, giggling to herself after she had gained my attention? All of this happened within approximately 25 minutes... Some time later as I was trying to exit the main trolley bay area, there was a lady to my left and a old lady directly ahead of me but further back standing still. As I moved forward this old lady walked directly towards me? This afternoon at approximately 5pm a short woman was walking towards me and to my left on the first lane of the car park. As she reached my left hand side, she said "Hiya" without making any eye contact? I am beginning to think is this deceptive choreography and if it is, what is the purpose of it...

OCDguy

OCDguy

I was collecting baskets in the store at approximately 5.15pm when a child came from behind me, then came along side my right hand side and started to make his way up the aisle to my right. No sooner had he started to go up that aisle, he turned round, raised his hand/arm and said "Hello"? By the look on his face, he was clearly expecting a reply so I said "Hello" back to him. Once I was outside the store a lady was waiting with a empty trolley. She gave it to me and said "Another one for you"? Later on (approximately 6.35pm) I was pushing a line of trolleys towards the main trolley bay in the rain. As I crossed the road of the car park opposite the entrance a short oldish man jogged past me on my left hand side and stopped dead ahead of me and to my left. I stopped to give way to him. At this point he gave a thumbs up and then appeared to want the end trolley from me. I started to unclip it for him, when he just made his way to the main trolley bay?

OCDguy

OCDguy

At approximately 4.35pm this evening I was working in the main trolley bay when a youth returned a small trolley. He passed the line of small trolleys to my right and placed his trolley behind a line of large trolleys directly to my left and said "Shall I put this here"? At approximately 5.45pm there was a discarded trolley on the outside of the car park opposite double yellow lines. As I went to retrieve this trolley a couple of youths moved infront of it, and at the same time a short oldish man collected it from behind them, looking very pleased with himself? Approximately 10 minutes later there was a discarded trolley by the exit. It was potentially in people's way. As I started to steer my line of trolleys towards it a youth pushed a trolley with a child in it, infront of this trolley. Straight afterwards, as I was placing the line of small trolleys together with this discarded one in the main trolley bay a woman rather than taking a trolley from the line of small trolleys to my left, said "Can I grab one, thankyou"? Appromximately 7.00pm I was steering a line of trolleys towards the pedestrian crossing by the store, when a woman stopped with a trolley right at the foot of the crossing, making me have to stop too, to give way to her. She stood still for a short while not doing anything before walking across the crossing saying "Thankyou" as she did so (there were no cars moving towards the crossing for the duration of that time).

OCDguy

OCDguy

At approximately 10.30am a tallish lady approached me as I was working in the first trolley bay and said "Can I pinch one". Approximately 5 minutes later I was at the top trolley bay when a short oldish man raised his hand/arm and said "Good morning"? Approximately 5 minutes after that I was placing some rubbish in a rubbish bin by the main trolley bay when a shortish lady positioned herself behind me? As I turned round she headed towards the plants. At approximately 3.20pm a lady approached me with just her empty trolley, and said "Do you want this one?" and started giggling? At approximately 5.00pm I was collecting/steering a line of trolleys from the trolley bay in the second lane of the car park. Ahead of me and to my left there was a empty trolley left infront of a car. There was a man standing still close to that car's boot? As I started to steer my line of trolleys towards the empty trolley, to collect it on route, the man took it ahead of me and made his way towards the store with it. As I reached the store with that line of trolleys a tall man raised his hand/arm? There has also been random hand/arm raising on and off throughout the day?

OCDguy

OCDguy

At approximately 11.45 this morning I was walking up the second lane of the car park heading in the direction of the top of the car park. To my left walking close to the disabled parking area heading towards the store was a tall oldish man who drew attention to himself by raising his right arm so that it was at a 90 degree angle to his body? As he drew parallel to my left side (but across the other side of the car park road) he said something incoherent? At approximately 12.40pm I was walking up the first lane of the car park pushing a large trolley in the direction of the top of the car park. To my left there was a tall bearded man who was standing motionless at the front of his car. Directly infront of him was a small trolley? This man appeared to be finding something amusing?

OCDguy

OCDguy

At approximately 10.45 this morning a shortish elderly lady approached me as I was grouping some trolleys together close to the entrance and said "Can I pinch one of those". Straight afterwards there was a man sitting down, cross legged in the motorbike parking area? At approximately 12.50 this afternoon I was pushing a line of trolleys down the second lane of the car park. To my right there was a tall man who had two small trolleys placed at the front of his van (there was very little shopping in both of them). He then went and stood by the side of his van? At approximately 3.20pm I was working in the main trolley bay when a tall man walked straight towards me and only veered off at the last minute (there were two lines of trolleys to my left and nothing behind me)?

OCDguy

OCDguy

On my way home this morning at approximately 11.50am, I passed a local hardware store on my left hand side. As I passed the store it sounded like someone blew a whistle. Then a voice saying "It's working" came from the entrance area of this hardware store, which was behind me and to my left at this point. As I turned round it was the voice of a man I know by face. This same man started walking in my direction further up the high street approximately 5 minutes earlier. This is also the same man who made a statement about another member of staff while standing close to me in work recently...

OCDguy

OCDguy

In work this morning at approximately 11.45am close to the main trolley bay, a shortish lady said "Good Morning" to me. At approximately 12.25pm a over-weight oldish lady came out of a raised door to my left at the top end of the car park, and just after I passed her she drew my attention to her by saying "Hiya". Approximately 5 minutes after that, close to the main trolley bay a shortish lady drew attention to herself by walking in a curved line, pausing momentarily as she did so? Approximately 10 minutes after that I was in the lower half of the car park (closest to the store) and in the third lane of the car park when a young lady I know said "Hiya" followed by my name, As I turned round to acknowledge her (she was behind me and a short distance away to my left), I could see that she was also waving. Sometime later I was collecting trolleys from a trolley bay when a youth stood still in the middle of the disabled parking area (there were no cars parked there at this time). Behind him was a discarded trolley... At approximately 5.45pm I was steering a line of trolleys towards the store when a man called me. He was just behind me and to my right parked in the opposite parking spaces. He had a empty trolley and said "Can you fit this in there".

OCDguy

OCDguy

At approximately 10.45 this morning I was walking up the first lane of the car park when a shortish oldish lady said "Good morning" to me from the other side of the car park (she was walking in the opposite direction to me). At approximately 12.00pm I was walking up the second lane of the car park by the disabled parking area when a shortish guy passed me, crouched down slightly and raised his right arm so that it was at a 90 degree angle to his body? At approximately 1.05pm a tall guy started walking in circular movements as I was placing rubbish into a bin close to the cash machine? Approximately 5 minutes later I was gathering some trolleys together at a trolley bay towards the top end of the car park when a lady approached me and said "Are you willing for me to pinch one of those"? I politely said "I assume you mean borrow", and as this lady helped herself to a trolley she said "Oh, marvellous, thank you very much Sir". Later on there was a group of youths gathered outside of the car park. Everytime I passed that area from inside the car park they started banging the metal barrier. A short while later I was walking towards a discarded trolley close to the entrance. On my right there was a youth hanging around by a metal pole, I ignored him. As I passed him he started banging this pole?