• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Untreated bipolar will ruin your life

bluelives911

bluelives911

For many many yrs i went untreated for bipolar and it "ruined my life" until i went to the VA hospital and sat down with a physiatrist who helped me so much, he actually said "Rich do you know you have bipolar" i never had a clue from that day on i was put on lithium and my life dramatically changed for the better ( this was back in 2010) and i haven't looked back , so what i would like to say to "you" is seek treatment it cant hurt you if at the very least it too can change your life i am so grateful i sought help, give yourself a chance you are so worth it , don't let anyone tell you otherwise your life is worth it , you're worth it more then you will ever know.

Coop

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Good advice mate. Happy to hear you are doing far better nowadays.

D

Daringdan

Blue,
what a good redemption story, encouraging. Thank you for this.

megirl

megirl

hey thank you for your insight and sharing that with others,

similiar to myself as a registered nurse i could get it and help others and now its like put your hand out accept all the help out there is as you deserve it i

JessisMe

JessisMe

Great message I am so happy to hear that you have persevered. xo, j