Unsure of what's wrong and what to do

H

Huske

I'm posting this here since I have no idea what to class it as.

So around the time I was 13 I started to stop being able to do anything for a long time. Things like school and even things I enjoyed and loved. Doing these things for a while start to make me demotivated and in general real down. I go from hobby to hobby abandoning them after mostly a few days. Every night I would dread the next day and end up not sleeping. It got so bad I would lie there and think about suicide scenarios like what I could do and what would happen after I'm gone.

At 17 I was training to be semi professional in an e-sport based video game. I loved it, I was skilled and had a chance to make myself something. Until after a while I started feeling down and never felt like I was good enough to be there. That's just one example.

I lost all of my friends around that time and then the few I had left when I moved country. I struggled to go to college and it''s now at the point where I need to find work and I'm not ready. I struggle to do things I enjoy how can I possibly do something I don't like. I've fought this for 5 years going 6 and I feel like it's too late to be the way I was years ago.

Sorry if I went off track here, I don't get to vent very often if at all nowadays.

I'm guessing this is some sort of anxiety or so, I haven't had a clue since it started.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Dear Huske, did you ever go to a counselor at college ?? A therapist would be a good place to start with your anxiety. It is a very common problem for people your age.