• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Unsettling - Sudden Burst of Helicopter/Triggering Almost/Mental Health

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happened to have been downstairs, having my soft drink/soda, when, all of the sudden, about 15mins, back, I jokingly felt, remembering my strong mutual admirer, very quiet without pleasantly without those helicopters!!! What shoudl only then occur???

What??? Causing me to feel very unsettled,almost triggering mental health unwell, annoyingly thouigh it's preferably just as well, i took my dose of 25ml, earlier in the morning. I'm planning on getting a challenging harder and faster workout done, that will cover for this as well, in the morning, and I'll double up the pace anyway.

Keeping in mind I had a very unettling Wednesday, onwards, in terms of problematic health routine situation, couldn't believe how freezing cold it was a t (now ah, can I mention figures? Oh well better not!) absolutely bitterly colder, affecting my problem of raynould's condition/complaint, when it is mild I am fine, it's a bit like when it's colder my nose runs, similar with the raynoulds' affects me terribly greatly with the cause affect from colder temperatures weather wise!!! And just to annoy me personally me!!

I'll return to give a report update, about 6pm.

Have a good day all, oh I'll settle down to music and musicals and knitting offline, and music and on line combined.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

It's the case of deepening paranoia/anxiety/intrusive thoughts! - triggering helicopter wise, and a very annoying low and loud!!

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm well, I'm fine, I'm alright.

I have been listening to music and trying to knit, my room wasn't warm enough, as a certain one in my household, likes to have the upstairs heating off, I would like on, anyway I have the heating on now. Meanwhile, I am at computer/on line, in a room elsewhere on 2nd floor of my home, and listening to music combined.

Well, and I was having afternoon, tea brought forward earlier about 3, and I was downstairs any road, my father went out on errands, and for the duration, thankfully, ah, on wood, there haven't been been any more sounds of hecopters, low and or very loud ones.

I'll give a full report, about 8pm.

Have a good afternoon,

Best Regards all.

Hopefully, I'll go to zumba, tomorrow, depending on the weather. Any my arthritics painful health or not. Yep, that's what I've said zumba, I'm ready for more challenging choreogrpahy and level of intensitivty, workouts in class mode.

N

natalie

HI Folks/Hi All,

I thought i would do an earlier in the evening update;

I'm very well, been listening to style of musicals and exerpts, from musicals, and knitting,and had my evening meal, i'm fine this evening, no mental health issues at all to further report at this time.

I'm looking forward depending on weather fronts literally, to be attending zumba tomorrow near me in the morning, I won't workout beforehand.

Wednesday will be colder, so I won't be attending zumba then.

I am listening to Dream Girls, and on line, and will resume knitting, at some point during this evening.

Have a good evening all, see you all around MHF, later. 8-9pm.

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/HI All,

I'm fine I am well, no mental health issues to report at all at this time.

Very well overall now, updating at 25ml dose of med. I now also take 75 ml twice or once a day of anti anxity med, and also, I might wear as a extra calmin anxity tool aid, which were ideally p rimarily for sea sickness, for anxiety controlling and I prefer nowadays less med.

I just take one dose of 75ml, of anti anxiety med, and where at times the bands, in place of taking the 75 ml dose.

I also always always do listen to musicals and music and knitting to keep calmer.

Now that the rainy weather in North London has veered off, the weather is calmer, - so am i!!! irritiblity and feeling low wise.

i am still very happily connected linked, to my strong mutual admirer.

Have a g ood evening all,

Best Regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

About a couple of hours back, 1pmish, there was suddenly a very low, and very loud, actually I'll change that, extremely loud, helicopter, and i was that our windows, were open, so I thought right, I'll close the window, I have to peace and quiet, and then I fetched my personal cd player, and I was about to be on line, and heard Beverly Knight. Fortuantely, about 4pm, up to 4pm, there haven't been anymore helicopters.

Now if I happen to be up earlier, tomorrow, I'll workout depending on my leg, and it will be a very harder workout, traditional aerobics, and contemporary dancier aerobics, and toning workout.

I am at the moment, busier monitoring, for my volunteering requests, I haven't got anywhere with the data entry, this was filled by somebody else.

i will be listening to music and musicals, and knitting offline, this afternoon, and early evening.

Have a good day, all.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

There haven't been helicopters to report at the p resent time, and I am very well, listening to music and on line for the time being.

I am seriously half hoping to do a workout tomorrow morning.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm well,I'm alright. I haven't had any paranoia problems from ext ernal sources within me today, and also no heard voices. Still taking f ar the best dose for me, 25ml of Abilify.

I have been able to get a workout done today, however due to time management, I had to edit, I couldn't fit in 2 fitness dvds, so I just worked out to the one dvd.

I am not currently though and at the moment as always still listen to muscials and music, and knitting combined offline, and I have some volunteering arrangements Tuesday, from 10-4.30/5 I'll be out volunteering from 1.30-3pm, so hopefully I'll have my music on, whilst getting the job lot of work done.

Have a good hopeful weat her day all, don't get blown about now,

Best regards all,

Natalie.