• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Uninvited visitor :(

Annelis

Annelis

I am having two friends over for cookies and pizza and to exchange Christmas gifts. I counted with those two, I know them well and I'm okay with them. One of them came in the morning and informed me that another friend wants to meet us, so unless I wanted to go over to her place where I've never been before, I had to agree she can come here too. She has arrived half an hour ago. I've been doing origami just to not concentrate on how crowded I feel and now I don't know how to distract myself anymore ... I hate this.. I was so nervous even before she came that I couldn't concentrate on listening to the other friends.

Eleison

Eleison

Changes in plan like that can be very disruptive, and all the more so when you already have anxiety. I hope that it passes soon, and maybe even you'll make a new friend?

Annelis

Annelis

So far it sucks. I already hid at a balcony but was found and dragged back soon. I wish the uninvited one would just leave. I can't even talk to the other two when she's here.

Eleison

Eleison

They've been there a long time. I hope that you get some respite soon.