• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Underlying reason for a headache?

H

Hyglotzomer Pidgians

Some days I get headaches for no reason, and they tend to happen around the times that I'm not feeling as chipper as I usually am, so I was wondering if they are the bodies reaction to something I'm feeling but am not addressing? I've heard that something like that happens to people who are guilty or sad, but they ignore it, so their body starts to ache or something similar. I don't believe I am very guilty of anything at the moment, but maybe my subconscience feels guilty, sad, mad, confused, or alarmed at something that I don't see?

Or is it just a headache? I don't believe it is, because I don't get headaches without being sick or having a cold of some sort. And I'm perfectly healthy to the best of my knowledge at this moment.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi,
There are as many reasons for headaches as there are days in the year.
When in doubt, maybe a visit to your GP is in order. :)

I get bad headaches also. Sometimes it only takes a change in the barometric pressure to set one off.