unbearable reaction to other people's pain/illness

I

idkidk

Hi

Idk if this is the right place to post this but I can't seem to find anything online. I have a very frustrating problem because I can't read or see anything related to someone being in pain without having a panic attack. If someone is sick or in pain (or even worse if i am), my entire body aches, i have trouble breathing and i start to panic really badly. Idk if this is a problem others experience but if you do or if you know how to deal with this, please respond.

I'd like to note that I don't exactly fear these situations. I just don't seem to be able to handle it.
Thank you

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

It sounds like you have a great capacity for empathy and little skill at detachment. Your heart chakra is wide open and needs to shut down. Scientists have confirmed that the heart actually functions like a small brain as it has a small segment of brain cells and actually holds memories. I'm not some kind of nut case making this shit up. This is bonafide science. So your empathy comes from the heart. That's where you take in the upsetting things you see or hear. You have to practice detachment so you can simultaneously disconnect. You do not yet have the skillful means needed to remain balanced.

OR ---you witnessed or experienced horrific pain in a past life. In which case you would need to be hypnotically regressed. That's another avenue entirely.

Last edited: